Cool Cars - Page 9 - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums
  Yamaha YFZ450

Suzuki Z400

Suzuki LT-R450

Kawasaki KFX450

ATV Videos

Can-Am DS450

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2007, 11:58 AM   #121 (permalink)
:::Official Spammer:::

snapper post a link to ur car domain!!

i need to set one up lol
z400kiksazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2007, 12:16 PM   #122 (permalink)
:::LT500 Rider:::

this is the coolest car ever imo http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...videoid=1822692

Ltr 450...crbm and some hipers

Beaufort, North Carolina
z4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:08 PM   #123 (permalink)
:::Mini LT50 Rider:::

QUOTE (z400kiksazz @ Jul 14 2007, 07:58 AM)
Quote:
snapper post a link to ur car domain!!
i need to set one up lol[/b]
What's up?? I just joined and already you're bustin my balls??!!??
Old 07-15-2007, 12:35 AM   #124 (permalink)
:::Mini LT80 Rider:::

Here are my rigs. The E500 is for work, and the Frontier is for hauling the Z.

Anyone else a Benz fan?

HMF Sport Blue Slip On - CRD Header|YFZ 450 '05 FCR 39mm / Keihin carb|EHS Airbox Lid - Uni Filter|Hot Cams I & Ex - DRZe gaskets - DRZe valve springs - D.I.D. 3/4 Cam Chain - KibbleWhite Valves|Dyna FS non-programmable CDI|Elka Long travel Rear Shock Triple Rate|Houser +1 swing arm|Houser carrier and linkage|DuraBlue +2 axle|AC Blackline Pro Peg Nerfs - AC Front Bumper |RAZR2's all around 22 front 20 rear| OMF Blue Scalloped Beadlocks - DynoJet Kit|Protec Case Saver|ASV C5 levers|PowerMadd hand guards|Moose Parking Brake Block off |ModSquad Bar Clamp with Pro Taper CR Hi Bend handlebars|13T Front Sprocket - RM Kill Switch/Start Button - Pingel Tether Kill - Black Blob is GONE
Hstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:27 AM   #125 (permalink)
:::Eiger Rider:::

Send a message via AIM to Suzukikid440 Send a message via Yahoo to Suzukikid440

QUOTE (dan the man @ Jul 14 2007, 01:05 AM)
Quote:
LS1 ROCKS!!! lets hear it for the F-body where they had to under rate it so it wouldnt mess with the Vette's sales lovin the ws6...and angalina jolie[/b]
LT1's you mean, the TPI F-bodies are LT1's, the vette motors are the LS series engines

But i too agree with what else you had to say, i love my F-body all Original 1982 Pontiac Trans Am MSE, 76k original, $760 brought it home, its rockin the 305 carb'ed motor with a 4-speed and a limited slip diff. , i love every minute of it, it needs repainted and a very slight retoration, about $3k should get me back to mint condition, and to think the guy i bought it off of said it wasnt good for anything more than a drag body, ill post pics when i get some

and to the post about spray, i think nitrous is for pussies, if you kant make power on naturaly asperated engines or being boosted, then just give up

2006 YFZ450

HMF Slip On
GYTR Jet Kit
GYTR A/F Screw
Maxxis RazR2's F/R
Fast.
Suzukikid440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:31 AM   #126 (permalink)

QUOTE (greenhornet400 @ Jul 13 2007, 08:20 PM)
Quote:
Bingo

[/b]
oh BTW you kan swing by and drop that in my Trans Am anytime you feel....

2006 YFZ450

HMF Slip On
GYTR Jet Kit
GYTR A/F Screw
Maxxis RazR2's F/R
Fast.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:02 AM   #127 (permalink)
:::Z-250 Rider:::

Send a message via AIM to greenhornet400 Send a message via Yahoo to greenhornet400

QUOTE (Cochise @ Jul 15 2007, 04:01 AM)
Quote:
oh BTW you kan swing by and drop that in my Trans Am anytime you feel.... [/b]
Ha you wish! lol Hell I wish it was mine. It's a pic from photobucket But if it was mine I would have one hell of a toy hauler.
13t front sprocket
VCP Pulse Charger full exhaust
Pro Flo filter adaptor, K&N Filter and Outerwares
MSR bars
Moose Racing block off plate
DG case saver
Athena 435 big bore kit
DID 3/4 cam chain
RK X-ring drive chain
greenhornet400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:22 AM   #128 (permalink)
:::Mini LT50 Rider:::

QUOTE (Cochise @ Jul 14 2007, 10:27 PM)
Quote:
LT1's you mean, the TPI F-bodies are LT1's, the vette motors are the LS series engines

But i too agree with what else you had to say, i love my F-body all Original 1982 Pontiac Trans Am MSE, 76k original, $760 brought it home, its rockin the 305 carb'ed motor with a 4-speed and a limited slip diff. , i love every minute of it, it needs repainted and a very slight retoration, about $3k should get me back to mint condition, and to think the guy i bought it off of said it wasnt good for anything more than a drag body, ill post pics when i get some

and to the post about spray, i think nitrous is for pussies, if you kant make power on naturaly asperated engines or being boosted, then just give up[/b]
I don't want to be an ass, but you have alot of facts WAAAY wrong.
A TPI was the type of induction used from 86-92 and still was a Gen 1 smallblock but used a 1 piece rear main seal. LT1's was a model of engine used from 93-97, was reverse flow cooling and is considered a Gen 2 small block. Was used in Z28's and Vettes with aluminum heads but had slightly different size cams. Some Caprices and all Roadmasters and Impala SS's have an LT1 but with Iron heads and a really small cam.. The iron head design was the original design for the "Vortec" design. In stock form, it outflowed a stage 1 ported aluminum head. Thus became the "Vortec" head design.

The LS1 was introduced in 97 in the vette, then in 98 in F-bodies. It actually started it life in 94 being designed. and a whole different animal....Gen 3 smallblock. It varies from 4.8l to 6.0l

As for using some type of boost, well you you show me a daily driver car, naturally aspirated, getting 26mpg and running 10's in the 1/4. Not happening.
n2o is nothing more than a supercharger in a bottle...and it's alot of fun.

But I respect your thoughts. I used to be all throttle, no bottle, years ago. But winning is winning and we do alot of heads up stuff. The run whachtya brung is the only rule.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:46 AM   #129 (permalink)
:::Rookie Rider:::

Unhappy

Hello I am new to the site. Saw the car posts and thought I would add mine. This is my 67 Pontiac Lemans. It was alittle old ladys car untill I got it. It had a 550 horse 455 bored .30 over wit an Eagle crank, H-beam rods, Dome pistons, roller cam, warrior intake and a barry grant 850cfm carb and electronic ignition.
I have had this car for 16 years now. The best time on the 1/4 mile is 11.3 @123 mph. I got booted from the track because I dont have a roll cage.
I cant figure out how to post my pictures. HELP!!

Jetted, No Toil, Lid removed, FMF Powerbong header & PWR Core 4, Adj fuel screw, 13 Tooth sprocket, Tag Bars, Acerbis handgaurds, fullskids, Razr IIs,11x22, DMP graphics&seatcover, +2 Chrome control arms, AVS Levers
07ltz400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:58 PM   #130 (permalink)

QUOTE (Sapper @ Jul 15 2007, 06:22 AM)
Quote:
I don't want to be an ass, but you have alot of facts WAAAY wrong.
A TPI was the type of induction used from 86-92 and still was a Gen 1 smallblock but used a 1 piece rear main seal. LT1's was a model of engine used from 93-97, was reverse flow cooling and is considered a Gen 2 small block. Was used in Z28's and Vettes with aluminum heads but had slightly different size cams. Some Caprices and all Roadmasters and Impala SS's have an LT1 but with Iron heads and a really small cam.. The iron head design was the original design for the "Vortec" design. In stock form, it outflowed a stage 1 ported aluminum head. Thus became the "Vortec" head design.

The LS1 was introduced in 97 in the vette, then in 98 in F-bodies. It actually started it life in 94 being designed. and a whole different animal....Gen 3 smallblock. It varies from 4.8l to 6.0l

As for using some type of boost, well you you show me a daily driver car, naturally aspirated, getting 26mpg and running 10's in the 1/4. Not happening.
n2o is nothing more than a supercharger in a bottle...and it's alot of fun.

But I respect your thoughts. I used to be all throttle, no bottle, years ago. But winning is winning and we do alot of heads up stuff. The run whachtya brung is the only rule.[/b]
I knew forgot something, i shouldve known this, sorry

2006 YFZ450

HMF Slip On
GYTR Jet Kit
GYTR A/F Screw
Maxxis RazR2's F/R
Fast.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:17 PM   #131 (permalink)
:::Official Spammer:::

QUOTE (Sapper @ Jul 14 2007, 08:08 PM)
Quote:
What's up?? I just joined and already you're bustin my balls??!!??[/b]

not bustin them, i just thought that car of urs looked sweet and i wanna see more of it!!!!
z400kiksazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 PM   #132 (permalink)
:::Post Whore:::

Send a message via AIM to Blastermaster58 Send a message via MSN to Blastermaster58 Send a message via Yahoo to Blastermaster58

'95 TSI AWD

Sorry I took a lot
Old 07-17-2007, 01:18 AM   #133 (permalink)

QUOTE (Blastermaster58 @ Jul 16 2007, 08:41 PM)
Quote:
'95 TSI AWD

Sorry I took a lot [/b]
what kinda rice does this thing run on? Long grain? Wild? White? Dirty? Sticky?

2006 YFZ450

HMF Slip On
GYTR Jet Kit
GYTR A/F Screw
Maxxis RazR2's F/R
Fast.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:16 AM   #134 (permalink)
:::LT500 Rider:::

Send a message via AIM to gregfromnj

awd turbo sounds good. my friend is having his motor built by turbo trix (dontknow where it is) but the motor should be back in his eclipse within the next month or soo. they were shooting for 630 whp at like 30 psi or something crazy like that
Old 07-17-2007, 03:16 AM   #135 (permalink)
:::Post Whore:::

Send a message via AIM to Blastermaster58 Send a message via MSN to Blastermaster58 Send a message via Yahoo to Blastermaster58

QUOTE (Cochise @ Jul 17 2007, 01:18 AM)
Quote:
what kinda rice does this thing run on? Long grain? Wild? White? Dirty? Sticky?[/b]
I'm sorry, but what about my car is even remotely close to having it being placed into the "rice" category? I don't have a fart can, a body kit, mismatched, underglow equipped car. It is stock appearing and there is not a damn thing rice about it. What do you drive (Googling Lamborghini and posting the first picture doesn't count)?

Oh and by the way, who the fuk are you? I've been on this forum longer than you've had a snatch, and that's a damn long time. Don't think you can just roll up into the forum like you own the place. There are way too many people here that will back me up before you have the chance to shed a tear about it even with me not hanging around as often as I used to. Hell, I probably check this forum once a year.

And just so you know, you have absolutely no clue what is done to that car. Hell, for all you know I have a 1200HP motor in it. Don't start runnin' your mouth about something you know nothing about.

I don't like some of the cars posted on here but do you see me jumping on them for it, do you? Go ahead, look through the thread. I'll wait.

Oh and if you think I have nothing I have the numbers to prove it. I'm not saying that I have a 9 second car but it's definitely, definitely not what you think it is. Do some research and you'll find that these cars have a WooterWooterWooterWooterload of potential. And don't try to pop the question of, "why spend 20k on a POS when you can spend 20k on a car that's already fast?" Because my car has cost me about a quarter of that so far (including the car itself) and can destroy a lot of other vehicles. DSMs are respectable cars because of their potential.

Read up, sonny.

If I posted up an EVO would you still be saying the same thing? Because they're the same damn thing.

Greg - Yes, Eclipses/Talons/Lasers are capable of pushing out huge numbers with not that much work. A kickass DSM can be built for less than 20k including the car.

Weird.

Fastest 4 cyl AWD car in the world just so happens to be a Talon.

I'm a damn respectable person on this forum even with being gone for years. It's pretty hard to get on my bad side. You really gotta try. You're pickin' a fight with the wrong dude - you WILL lose.

Onto more cars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement