New Suzuki Side X Side - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums
  Yamaha YFZ450

Suzuki Z400

Suzuki LT-R450

Kawasaki KFX450

ATV Videos

Can-Am DS450

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 02:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
:::Mini LT80 Rider:::

I've read a couple posts on other sites (nothing too reliable) about Suzuki working on a side x side (UTV). Anybody have any info or links to info on this? It would be sweet if it was something to compete with the Polaris Razr. The Razr is the cat's @ss right now... best stock performance and only 50" wide so it can fit on trails. It's the first "sport" oriented UTV rather than "work" oriented UTV. I hope it's true and Suzuki joins the game and spanks the competition!

PERFORMANCE
13 tooth front sprocket; pull choke; petcock mod; clamp on K&N air filter with outerwear and lid removed; removed screen from intake tube; Yoshimura RS-3 Full Exhaust; Dyno-Jet kit currently running a 160 main/needle-3rd clip/25 pilot/fuel screw 2.25 out/elevation 650 ft; Motion Pro Terminator clutch cable.

REINFORCEMENTS
Tusk nerf bars; Tusk Typhoon rear rotor; Tusk billet gas cap; Tusk parking brake block off; G-Force axle; Armadillo full skid plate; Armadillo A-arm guards; Armadillo swing arm guard; Pro Armor link guard; Pro Armor Dominator bumper; Fuel ATV cooler rack; Pro Design case saver; PowerMadd hand guards; front & rear shock covers; Works Connection frame guards; Garmin Etrex GPS; Hard Looks custom warning labels; IMS 4 gallon fuel tank; Stainless steel rear brake line.
MYZ400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2007, 03:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

QUOTE (MYZ400 @ Oct 23 2007, 11:54 PM)
Quote:
The Razr is the cat's @ss right now... best stock performance and only 50" wide so it can fit on trails. It's the first "sport" oriented UTV rather than "work" oriented UTV.[/b]
Wow, you blew that one - you completely forgot the first true "sport" UTV, and that was the Yamaha Rhino. C'mon, man...
Old 10-24-2007, 03:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

I didn't forget about the Rhino, it still can't legally be ran on ATV trails; what's sporty about that? The Razr was designed strictly with "sport" in mind. Don't get me wrong, if & when Yamaha comes up with something to compete with Polaris, I would rather have a Yamaha; but Polaris has the competition beat hands down for now.

What would really be awesome and dominate the UTV class is if a manufacturer produced a sport UTV that would be factory street legal like a dual sport dirt bike.

PERFORMANCE
13 tooth front sprocket; pull choke; petcock mod; clamp on K&N air filter with outerwear and lid removed; removed screen from intake tube; Yoshimura RS-3 Full Exhaust; Dyno-Jet kit currently running a 160 main/needle-3rd clip/25 pilot/fuel screw 2.25 out/elevation 650 ft; Motion Pro Terminator clutch cable.

REINFORCEMENTS
Tusk nerf bars; Tusk Typhoon rear rotor; Tusk billet gas cap; Tusk parking brake block off; G-Force axle; Armadillo full skid plate; Armadillo A-arm guards; Armadillo swing arm guard; Pro Armor link guard; Pro Armor Dominator bumper; Fuel ATV cooler rack; Pro Design case saver; PowerMadd hand guards; front & rear shock covers; Works Connection frame guards; Garmin Etrex GPS; Hard Looks custom warning labels; IMS 4 gallon fuel tank; Stainless steel rear brake line.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
:::LT500 Rider:::

I'd love to see a Zuki SXS. Id also like to see them build them more toward sport/race. I know the market isnt AS high as utility buyers, but it would be awesome none the less.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to PMSracer

shoot suzuki has been building side by sides for ever.. i can't beilieve yall have never seen them... does the word samuri ring any bells?
Andrew Wierenga #29
Newaygo Michigan
whatup
PMSracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to gregfromnj

QUOTE (PMSracer @ Oct 24 2007, 07:59 AM)
Quote:
shoot suzuki has been building side by sides for ever.. i can't beilieve yall have never seen them... does the word samuri ring any bells?[/b]
HAHAH yeah the samuri might as well be a side by side....my friends brother has one with some crazy tires and lift on it....all camo painted and stuff. those things are tuff
Old 10-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

QUOTE (PMSracer @ Oct 24 2007, 11:59 AM)
Quote:
shoot suzuki has been building side by sides for ever.. i can't beilieve yall have never seen them... does the word samuri ring any bells?[/b]

Yeah, I guess you're right. Now if they could just shoot that killer off-road vehicle with a shrink ray for the trails.

PERFORMANCE

REINFORCEMENTS
Old 10-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
CFM
CFM Motorsports

No need for the srhrink ray...

The samuri's bumper is plenty hard enough to knock down most of the small trees it would encounter.

hell, we widened the trails (private) behind my buddies house with one... If anything was in the way, the samuri drove right the eff over it!

Tough little bastages!
Ferrea +1 Valves, Kibblewhite valve springs,
DRZ Manual Decomp. CFM Motorsports porting,
HSR45 carb, Custom intake,
Barker's Performance Full Exhaust
Trailtech flywheel, Dyna Programable

Need a Barker exhaust system? Web Cams? Valves? Porting? Shocks rebuilt?
CFM Motorsports 712-209-2212
cfmmotorsports@gmail.com
CFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

i used to own a samurai, i am too damn tall to push any of the pedals, it was a fun little truck though!
LTR front shocks
AMS Sidewinders
zrider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement