Suzuki Central Forum banner

03 Z400 Cdi Wiring Diagram

43K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  derel 
#1 ·
I just purchased a Dyna programmable and as i was taking off my procom box i noticed there was a wire that was pulled/broken out of the connector to the box. If you look at the connector from the pins side, its the wire farthest right and bottom. I reattached the wire to the connector and taped it up. I looked through my Z400 manual and cant find any type of diagram for the CDI box.

Anybody have a schematic of what wire goes where?

#10 ·
i have a 2003 ltz 400 and it sat a few weeks but ran and rode before then i went to start it up and it was turning over then all the sudden no power and nothing no lights or anything works. the battery has full power and power gets to the ignition but nothin else. not sure where to start?

#3 ·
I hate to resurrect this thread, but does anyone have this same diagram for the 05-08

#5 ·
Its different... I just got the05 diagram... Thanks PAz400

#7 ·
email me at walker923@gmail.com then maybe you could post it up. My photobucket is a PITA and I can easily attach it to an email from my docs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.