Suzuki Central Forum banner

Post your Z pics here!!!!

1M views 1K replies 650 participants last post by  mana_z400 
#1 ·
I want to see every ones z and the mods.If you can have some of them riding wheelies and stuff.

PLEASE POST THEM :wink:

#3 ·
Hey i got mine z pics up.Just look at the link in my sig.

#5 ·
Here's mine at Windrock, TN

and a muddy shot too.

#6 ·
Hey nice z.So what do you guys think of mine.Hey dudeonlltz400 how do you like your fmf.

#7 ·
My site provider, Angelfire, won't let me post pics off their site to here so here's the address of a few pics of my KFX. They were takin back in September so there is basicly nothing on it but guards, jets, filter, etc. Not very big on the jumps, but I don't want to kill myself until my new a-arms and axle come in.

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/invasion/mypics.html

#8 ·
my z a lil muddy

#9 ·
I got the FMF mainly on the looks. It sounds great as for performance goes, I am waiting for my jets to come in so I can tune it in. The Z is so much fun!

#10 ·
I had the FMF Ti4 system on mine when i got it and I took it off and got a Yoshi. The FMF does sound good and looks good too, but the Yoshi whips it throughout the powercurve.

#17 ·
here is the Z before aftermarket bumper

#19 ·
My KFX stock now but wait Mu hahaha Mu hahaha lol jp im planing puting full yoshimirah pipe and silencer on it this summer well never mind can soem tell me how to put it on here

#20 ·
Recent
[/b]
How long did it take you to get your tires and swingarm that clean? :shocking

#21 ·
mine is practically stained on the swingarm next to the chain sprocket and tne side of the swingarm it takes a while to clean it off with a scrubber brush thing i wish mine was that clean LIKE how it came right out of a crate

#23 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.