I've decided to part this beast out :( - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By kfxguy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

I've decided to part this beast out :(

Well guys I sold the engine and decided to go ahead and part ways with my beast of a z. I can't believe I'm doing this but it's a good thing really. I want to still ride and I'm getting the fever again. Only thing is there's no where to ride sport bikes. There plenty of places to ride mud bikes and trail bikes. I think I've decided on my next bike, a renegade 1000. I've always wanted one. I'm going to keep it stock too. You know you believe me too. Lol. Not. Anyways, I've never parted a bike before so I'll give it my best. Be patient with me on the shipping too as I'm pulling things as I sell them. I don't want to tear it all apart and have parts all over my shop and I'll need to procure boxes from work. Also, I'm not going to take the time to look up prices on parts, if you think I'm too high, make me an offer. Chances are if your not trying to rip me off, I'll agree to it.

Steering stem. This stem was built by a member here (z400 I think) and let me tell you, this guy does a phenomenal job. It's super light and sexy as can be. It comes with real carbon fiber bars, billet bar mount. $175 shipped in the us. If you want the clutch lever, dr d reverse and fly billet starter button, $275 shipped.

Righteous stunt designs billet clutch lever. Omg. This is the best lever I've ever felt. So smooth. Easy pull, the right geometry and just sexy. It has two positions for the cable. $65 shipped ($109 new)

Fox floats. These are almost new. They are not the original ones I had. I bought these new and the other ones used. I don't remember why but I think these were longer (or maybe shorter). They are 16.25" from eye to eye. Perfect shape. They ride so good and you can adjust the pressure in them. I'm sure I have the pump that came with them. I just looked them up and they are going for well over $300 used. I'll take $250 shipped.

Fabricated oil tank. It's clear powder coated so you just wipe it clean. It doesn't stain or oxidize. Has a mod quad billet stick in it. $75 shipped

Swingarm. It's a plus 8" (or 8.5" to be exact) Well I really don't know what to ask for this. I'd rather sell the whole thing because it all works together, Marvin Shaw shock, billet carrier, aluminum axle, chain slide and lower chain roller. I'm gonna say $450 complete. We will figure out shipping. The axle isn't perfect. It's straight. But it needs cleaning. Has green powder coated hubs. It's powder coated black. Honestly I have ALOT of money in this but whatever. It's very light and strong, chromoly.

Billet foot pegs. RIs designs. I don't think you can get these anymore. They were like $200 when I got them. I clear powder coated them, they need to be cleaned and buffed. Because of their rarity, let's say $150 shipped.

OCTOBER 2009 QOTM

2012 QUAD OF THE YEAR

KFX525 (Kfx/Ltz400)
64.33hp 41.57tq
+10mm stroker, 96mm ice cube
Hsr 48mm carb, big custom webs, ported and welded head, titanium valves, titanium wrist pin. A few more things.

Pics:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drag mode

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 09:45 PM Thread Starter

Also guys I have this posted on other sites.

OCTOBER 2009 QOTM

2012 QUAD OF THE YEAR

KFX525 (Kfx/Ltz400)
64.33hp 41.57tq
Hsr 48mm carb, big custom webs, ported and welded head, titanium valves, titanium wrist pin. A few more things.

Pics:

Drag mode

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-27-2017, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

Well fellas, I sold the whole rolling chassis to a member here. We are going to meet up in the next week or two. Much easier than having to ship everything. Thanks for looking!
spize909 and amcf18 like this.

OCTOBER 2009 QOTM

2012 QUAD OF THE YEAR

KFX525 (Kfx/Ltz400)
64.33hp 41.57tq

Pics:

Drag mode

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 07:05 PM
Administrator

Sad day!

A few extras!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page