Suzuki Central Forum banner

Random aftermarket and stock parts

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Skidoo7767 
#1 ·
I have a bunch listed on Craigslist with full pictures an descriptions. CL prices are high and I'll do better for you guys, especially if you buy multiple things. CL link here Several Atv Aftermarket parts

Aftermarket stuff includes a Z400 linkage, ATV Four Play soft bars, Protaper ATV mid bend 1.125" bars, Pro design killswitch, Fly racing start button, and 400ex K&N filter(filter is mostly junk, but you could cut off the neck to use with a 400ex boot)

Not listed yet I also have a Duncan Fatboy4 full exhaust. Repacked last year and has most of the exhaust wrap intact. It did have one crack in the bend near the head that was fixed before I owned it and has never given me any trouble over a few years. $125 shipped to lower 48 states. It is very loud if that matters for your riding spot, that's why I'm ditching it.

Stock parts include an 05 carb, no cable. I broke the brass part that goes into carb for the cable. Apparently it's pressed in, not threaded:crying:. This one now has a custom billet aluminum adapter that I made. Probably the only 1/4x28 to M6x.75 adapter in existence. I think it has an aftermarket needle, but I can double check. $50 shipped to the lower 48 States. and I'll include the proper jets for your setup if I have them.

I'm heading to a race in SC April 30th and could also meet up along the way. My zip is 12566 and I'm heading down I81 all the way through Virginia.

See less See more
#2 ·
Open to offers on stuff. I have too much stuff and some needs to go. If you have any questions, I can probably give you more boring details than you ever cared to know!

I also found some brake line clamps. 2 are for 7/8" arms and the other 4 are for 1" or slightly larger if you took the plastic sleeve out. 1 pair of your choice FREE if you buy anything on my list above.

#3 ·
Full list pasted below from CL ad. Make offer on any combination. Pictures here Several Atv Aftermarket parts, make offer

First is a mint condition aftermarket linkage for a Z400 for sale. Looks like under an hour of time on it with perfect bearings and two tiny scratches. Add this and a stock rear spring from a 400ex and you won't recognize the rear end of your quad (in a good way!). It helps remove the harshness in the upper half of suspension travel. No more getting smacked by the seat when you hit a sharp ditch or log.

Brand looks like Hygear or GT Thunder, but isn't labeled so I'm not 100% sure. Measures 100mm between hole centers just like Hygear and Elka. I have another one just like it on my quad and it is physically much stronger than the Elka one I bent. $120

Next is a set of ATV Four play soft bars. Like Flexx bars, but a slightly different design. One tab got messed up, so I had to make a support, but it's a minor part not the main structural piece. Will mount up to stock z400 or 400ex steering stems, maybe others too, I need to measure the spacing. Bolts have all been checked and loctited and pins greased. 100% ready to use. Missing the bar pad, but anything from Flexx, Tag metals or other big pads are cheap and should fit. $120

Next is a set of Protaper ATV mid bend bars. Uses an 1.125" bar mount. Stock is 7/8" on most quads, so make sure you have the right mount. Haven't seen much use and no damage. $30

Next is a 400ex K&N air filter with Outerwears cover that fits in a stock intake tube. Quite honestly it's seen better days. It came with an intake tube I bought and I don't need it. $10 or you can have it free if you buy something else on the list.

Last up is a Pro Design kill switch and Fly Racing start/kill button depending on how you wire it. Start button has clear silicone added to keep water out unlike most. $25 for each seperate or $40 for the pair. Perfect combo if you want to clean up the bars. Not for use with Dyna cdi if you like your warranty, not sure on others. I ran for years with stock cdinwith no problems.

I still have a stock z400 carb too. $50 and I'll throw in the right jets if I have them. May have the cable too, haven't hooked it up to check.

#4 ·
Stock carb is gone. Sale pending on linkage.

#5 ·
Linkage is gone.

Big parts left are Pro Taper bars, Atv Four Play bars, and Duncan Fatboy4 full exhaust. Open to offers on anything.

#6 ·
I have a bunch listed on Craigslist with full pictures an descriptions. CL prices are high and I'll do better for you guys, especially if you buy multiple things. CL link here Several Atv Aftermarket parts

Aftermarket stuff includes a Z400 linkage, ATV Four Play soft bars, Protaper ATV mid bend 1.125" bars, Pro design killswitch, Fly racing start button, and 400ex K&N filter(filter is mostly junk, but you could cut off the neck to use with a 400ex boot)

Not listed yet I also have a Duncan Fatboy4 full exhaust. Repacked last year and has most of the exhaust wrap intact. It did have one crack in the bend near the head that was fixed before I owned it and has never given me any trouble over a few years. $125 shipped to lower 48 states. It is very loud if that matters for your riding spot, that's why I'm ditching it.

Stock parts include an 05 carb, no cable. I broke the brass part that goes into carb for the cable. Apparently it's pressed in, not threaded:crying:. This one now has a custom billet aluminum adapter that I made. Probably the only 1/4x28 to M6x.75 adapter in existence. I think it has an aftermarket needle, but I can double check. $50 shipped to the lower 48 States. and I'll include the proper jets for your setup if I have them.

I'm heading to a race in SC April 30th and could also meet up along the way. My zip is 12566 and I'm heading down I81 all the way through Virginia.
Do you happen to still have the carb for sale I know this is from a while ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.