Quadzilla - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
:::LT500 Rider:::

I have heard alot of talk about a the quadzilla. aparantly they can do 100mph tuned up, is this true?

My Ride:

2003 Z470
Cylinder Works jug , Hot rods +5mm stroker crank, CP stroker piston, Stage 3 / Old School hot cams, DRZ valve springs, +1mm Ferrea valves, Port and polished head, D.I.D 3/4 pitch camchain, K&N Air filter with 400ex air boot, Sudco/Sparks FCR 41 mm carb, R&D accelerator pump with adjustable leak jet 1.5 turns out, 50 pilot 185 main jet, needle on 3rd clip 2.0 turns out with edelbrock headstay mount, LRD custom aluminum air box, FMF Factory 4 exhaust, Dyna FS CDI, Dirt digger clutch, Janssen outlaw ball joints, GT Thunder Shocks, GT Thunder Linkage, Janssen MX-Tech +2 A-arms, Maxxis razr cross Front and ITP SX rear tires, ITP T9 Front Rims Douglas single beadlock rear rims, H-bomb Decal Kit, Maier race plastics Pro Armor Mx bumper and Skids, Moose Racing nerfs, Streamline Front and Rear Brake lines, Bare Performance Gusset Kit, powermadd hanguards, maximizer foot pegs, UM rad shrouds, moose racing brake block off plate, JB racing swing arm, twin row honda style axle carrier, honda 400ex hubs and rear brake caliper, RPM +4" axle, lonestar antifade honda brake hub. Front and rear lowering kit for ice racing, Herrmann racing +1" steering stem, Pro Taper Contour Bars, ODI lock on Grips.

Wifes Ride:

2008 Raptor 250 Special Edition

GYTR skid plates
CT racing Jet kit
CT racing Complete exhaust
Pro Design pro flow intake

Friends dont let Friends drive stock quads!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 05:02 PM
:::Vinson Rider...wtf?:::

idk about the 100mph lol but its a 500cc 2 stroke engine that = fast lol i seen the hill shootin in glamis and dam they are quick!

434 athena kit on race gas ,web cams,drz kit,ferrea valves, trail tech -16 flywheel,jrd longtravel a arms,tcs long travel shocks, bare gusted frame (black pc ), rebuild rear stock shock by tcs,+4 lonestar axle, yoshi cdi box,fmf tit.4 with power bomb header, eddy carb with a cut air box, k&n filter with a 400ex boot,tag over sized handle with +1 tag steering stem , black ac nerf bars, r.i.s front black bumper, x factor shrouds,black plastics with K&K decals,maxxis 18 inch tires (rear) kenda klaws 20 inch tires (fronts),beadlock omf rims(rear), black pc itp rims (front)
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

thats awsome. maybe if i ever find a used one i will pick it up for ice racing.

My Ride:

2003 Z470
Cylinder Works jug , Hot rods +5mm stroker crank, CP stroker piston, Stage 3 / Old School hot cams, DRZ valve springs, +1mm Ferrea valves, Port and polished head, D.I.D 3/4 pitch camchain, K&N Air filter with 400ex air boot, Sudco/Sparks FCR 41 mm carb, R&D accelerator pump with adjustable leak jet 1.5 turns out, 50 pilot 185 main jet, needle on 3rd clip 2.0 turns out with edelbrock headstay mount, LRD custom aluminum air box, FMF Factory 4 exhaust, Dyna FS CDI, Dirt digger clutch, Janssen outlaw ball joints, GT Thunder Shocks, GT Thunder Linkage, Janssen MX-Tech +2 A-arms, Maxxis razr cross Front and ITP SX rear tires, ITP T9 Front Rims Douglas single beadlock rear rims, H-bomb Decal Kit, Maier race plastics Pro Armor Mx bumper and Skids, Moose Racing nerfs, Streamline Front and Rear Brake lines, Bare Performance Gusset Kit, powermadd hanguards, maximizer foot pegs, UM rad shrouds, moose racing brake block off plate, JB racing swing arm, twin row honda style axle carrier, honda 400ex hubs and rear brake caliper, RPM +4" axle, lonestar antifade honda brake hub. Front and rear lowering kit for ice racing, Herrmann racing +1" steering stem, Pro Taper Contour Bars, ODI lock on Grips.

Wifes Ride:

GYTR skid plates
CT racing Jet kit

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 07:06 PM
SVT
:::Eiger Rider:::

QUOTE (rumlesj1 @ Dec 15 2007, 03:15 PM)
Quote:
thats awsome. maybe if i ever find a used one i will pick it up for ice racing.[/b]
I was reading some where that 78 mile an hour was top speed done by dirt wheels back in the day. ( wikipedea - atv ) but that was stock. still 78 miles an hour is arm streching speed .

High Performance Nuts & Bolts
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Administrator

QUOTE (SVT @ Dec 15 2007, 05:06 PM)
Quote:
I was reading some where that 78 mile an hour was top speed done by dirt wheels back in the day. ( wikipedea - atv ) but that was stock. still 78 miles an hour is arm streching speed . [/b]
Read what Dirtwheels wrote about the "Tiger" 500cc Three Wheeler back in 1985. It is about 2/3 s of the way down on the page. I had a 250cc, never road the 500cc. Read for yourself. These were great machines!
http://tigerrotax.googlepages.com/home

Dan

A few extras!
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-15-2007, 07:30 PM
:::Official Spammer:::

a long time ago, dirt wheels did an article on why the banshee became so popular and the 500 didnt, and they said that the 500 was much faster.

My name is Aaron, and I am addicted to speed.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

i have a atv sport magazine here somewhere and the main topic is the quadzilla 500 and they claim in full tune (by duncan racing) it would hit 100mph but that still sounds extremely fast to me but man that would be a blast to ride.

My Ride:

2003 Z470

Wifes Ride:

GYTR skid plates
CT racing Jet kit

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 06:30 PM
:::Rookie Rider:::

It is true, in fact dirt wheels speed was 79 mph bone stock. The duncan quad will do over 100mph, there is info on LT500/lt250 HQ or quadracerHQ about a Stock port LT500 with a Dr Q pipe with mild gearing going a gps verified 103mph. so yes when running and tuned correctly they will run very fast.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-19-2007, 09:14 PM
:::Official Spammer:::

Quote:
going a gps verified 103mph[/b]
holy crap.......i need one to ride to work

My name is Aaron, and I am addicted to speed.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

QUOTE (kennerz @ Dec 19 2007, 06:30 PM)
Quote:
It is true, in fact dirt wheels speed was 79 mph bone stock. The duncan quad will do over 100mph, there is info on LT500/lt250 HQ or quadracerHQ about a Stock port LT500 with a Dr Q pipe with mild gearing going a gps verified 103mph. so yes when running and tuned correctly they will run very fast.[/b]
wow i didnt actually believe it but i guess it is actually true!! i should try and find one for flat track racing!!

My Ride:

2003 Z470

Wifes Ride:

GYTR skid plates
CT racing Jet kit

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 11:31 PM

absolutely, i rode one ONE TIME...it was retarded fast and at that time, i wanted no part of that...(i was just a yittle guy), if i could find one now, i'd buy it in a heartbeat and build a drag stompin hoss.

03 z:
Moose Racing bars/Oury grips
Alba Stage 2 Jetting
Custom "slip on"(straight through stock muffler-NO baffles)
Outerwears Airbox Lid
TM Designworks chain slider
Primary Drive Chain and Sprockets 14/40
bald tires
AC Skid, never recieved. RIPPED OFF BY--- HUNG UP Z400, thanks for nothin
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

QUOTE (holtzer1 @ Dec 28 2007, 11:31 PM)
Quote:
absolutely, i rode one ONE TIME...it was retarded fast and at that time, i wanted no part of that...(i was just a yittle guy), if i could find one now, i'd buy it in a heartbeat and build a drag stompin hoss.[/b]
thats what im talking about!! i have seen lots of 250r's around here but no 500 quadzillas.

My Ride:

2003 Z470

Wifes Ride:

GYTR skid plates
CT racing Jet kit

post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Banned

theres a guy in the town we live in who has one. hes a drug dealer, and an absolute retard. it has completely bald tires front and back the fenders are spray painted and duct taped. and he wont sell it for a million dollars. people like that dont really deserve a quad like that if you ask me.
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 05:12 PM

you can find em on ebay alot.

03 z:
Moose Racing bars/Oury grips
Alba Stage 2 Jetting
Custom "slip on"(straight through stock muffler-NO baffles)
Outerwears Airbox Lid
TM Designworks chain slider
Primary Drive Chain and Sprockets 14/40
bald tires
AC Skid, never recieved. RIPPED OFF BY--- HUNG UP Z400, thanks for nothin
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-18-2008, 11:26 AM
:::Rookie Rider:::

I own a 87'.. yes they are fast well sick fast but not enough after you been on one for a while. so i ported and polished decked tha head got a 39mm carb and exhaust kit a hinson clutch and a 38 tooth sprocket in tha rear and 14 in tha front it does about 90 not much more and thats not exact..
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=76938380&a lbumID=909733&imageID=22346512
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page