Suzuki Central Forum banner

LED light bars...

36K views 135 replies 22 participants last post by  spize909 
#1 ·
Has anyone done this?

I'm thinking a 12" on the bumper or a 16" on the handle bars would work great assuming you could figure out the mounts.....

Post up your pics!

Thanks,

Jay

#2 ·
Check out ssr400's pics, he had a full put out and I bought stuff from him not long ago. Looks just like the light are we sell for RZR's.

#3 ·
You could get away with smaller than that, especially if you go with the quality stuff.

#5 ·
What kind is it Jag? Name brand or knock off? I've been temped by the knockoffs but don't know how well they will perform. I've heard they are pretty good...

#7 ·
jaguar your bike looks sweet... i just ordered a 42" for my truck ,there freaking awesome! if your looking for the best baja designs offers the onx or rigid industries also makes them but very pricey , i went with ebay haha

#13 ·
haha i didnt even see the truck , looks awesome too! what kit are you running up front? and what spring kit for the back? i have an f150 with camburg 4.5 beams , rear is still stock atm but plans to cage and 4link it are in the making ! i really like the giant DD link kit but so alot of people on dezert rangers complain about them

#23 ·
Might be able to get a combo......I saw a pretty small combo the other day.

#24 ·
For 55 bucks this would be worth a shot. Has good reviews.

#25 ·
#26 ·
#31 ·
I have these in flood version on mine....ebay for like 50 bucks.

When my switch is.on low.my stock highs are on then when the switch is on HI the lows and these come on......no complaints, but them light bars are alot brighter

#36 ·
I'd like a bar (in the buggy)but I don't have a good spot for it. The way my cage is it will impeded my vision up and down in the bowls. I already removed a 3 panel wink mirror, it drove me nuts. A light bar would be the same thing, just on top.

I am looking at the pods for the side mounted lights at the bottom of the A pillar. I had my 7' HID's there but moved them to the front and put the Lazer Stars back on the sides. You can hardly tell when they are on. Looking for something smaller. I did see that you can get 2- 4" HID's for like $80 on Amazon now.

#38 ·
not sure of the span but I ain't getting a 30" + light bar. We don't do enough night riding anymore to justify it. Also not a great idea to have things mounted in such a way that they can break "into the passengers" in the event of inadvertant inversion........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.