About Me - Page 4 - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 01:12 PM
:::Z-250 Rider:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltz400dave View Post
This place is a divorce maker, your woman will hate you, unless you have a woman like mine who wants to ride more then me.
Great line haha....I was thinking this just the other day

2012 LTZ 400 LE

2013-Honda Trx 450-bone stock for now

NECC #313

-Tag Xt-1 Bars
-Acerbis Rally HG's
-DWT F+R Beadlocks w/GBC xcm's
-Wally tire balls
-Tag 13t Sprocket w/DID X-Ring
-Yoshimura Rs-2 full exhaust with PIM2
-Pro-Design Clamp w/ Uni
-Pro Armor Fat peg nerfs, Xc bumper, & tether
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 01:29 PM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

Send a message via AIM to yOGi420™
Quote:
When I first posted here, I was bashed for stupid questions and look at me now. I made some great friends and have a great place to hang. This place is a divorce maker, your woman will hate you, unless you have a woman like mine who wants to ride more then me. I don't believe there is any stupid serious questions, just lazyness, which was and is my problem. The people here are great, there bark is louder there bite except the popo, that mother will bite your fingers off and crawl into a corner a naw on them.for an hour lol j/k spize. We get fresh fish here alot and most of em can't take avjoke, get mad and leave. I think you will be A OK here. Stick around you won't regret it
Geeze, you kinda went of on a tangent there.... I thought this was a thread about informing the noobs about some of the best z mods.

07 Suzuki LT Z400 (Future QOTM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 Can Am DS 250 (Oldest Son's)
07 Yamaha Raptor 50 (Youngest son)
07 Yamaha TT R50 (A Fun Little Toy)

Need to install:
DRZe Kit
RatStack
FCI Intake
Ferrea Valves
Athena 434 BBK
Dynatech NP CDI
IMS 4g Fuel Tank
Titanium Wrist Pin
Raptor 660 Petcock
YFZ Thumb Throttle
DID 520 ERT2 Chain
K&N Crank Case Filter
Web Cams 539/539+3
CP 94mm 12.5:1 Piston
FCR-39 from 450 Outlaw
post #48 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 01:45 PM
:::Official Spammer:::

well i do have the fasted color quad you know...WHITE cus you know every different color z comes with a bit difference in HP white is the fastest and i think black with shaved plastics are the slowest, right pulido? and if you have orange plastics, thats like taking a 100 inch tall ricer wing and sticking it on a mustang lol, right yogi?

MINE: 99 323i BMW, black on black and bad ass

04 ltz400 DRZE kit, pro taper bars, Nerf bars, stock can with a straw for a header, ripped up seat, slightly over sized battery, 185 jetting with no lid, removed snorkel, bent up skid plates, but its MINE

WIFES: 06 JEEP grand Cherokee lerado,

03 LTZ400: DRZE kit, fly handle bars full sparks exhaust, 195 main, single base gasket, tusk nerfs, bazooka tires all around

DON'T JUDGE ME, it could be bad for your health

****BOOM****

Last edited by ltz400dave; 01-06-2013 at 01:59 PM.

post #49 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

who jacked this thread? there will be non of that lol.No i dont take myself serious all the time lifes to short to be petty

Veni Vidi Vici
post #50 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 02:11 PM
:::LT500 Rider:::

https://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/...w-members.html

I laugh every time I see it! Best post ever!

Stock frame... Stock wiring harness... Stock rear brake caliper and master cylinder.. that's about it for stock stuff left on bike.. $...$...$...
post #51 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 02:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to yOGi420™
Quote:
well i do have the fasted color quad you know...WHITE cus you know every different color z comes with a bit difference in HP white is the fastest and i think black with shaved plastics are the slowest, right pulido? and if you have orange plastics, thats like taking a 100 inch tall ricer wing and sticking it on a mustang lol, right yogi?
Now you're back on track! These are very true facts. The color designates which motor is in your z. They made different hp motors and white is definitely the highest hp version.

07 Suzuki LT Z400 (Future QOTM
)

07 Can Am DS 250 (Oldest Son's)
07 Yamaha Raptor 50 (Youngest son)
07 Yamaha TT R50 (A Fun Little Toy)

Need to install:
DRZe Kit
RatStack
FCI Intake
Ferrea Valves
Athena 434 BBK
Dynatech NP CDI
IMS 4g Fuel Tank
Titanium Wrist Pin
Raptor 660 Petcock
YFZ Thumb Throttle
DID 520 ERT2 Chain
K&N Crank Case Filter
Web Cams 539/539+3
CP 94mm 12.5:1 Piston
FCR-39 from 450 Outlaw
post #52 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
https://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/...w-members.html

I laugh every time I see it! Best post ever!
I might put it in my signature.

The Beast -

LTR540

Sept. 2011 QOTM
Dec. 2011 QOTM

I pee in the center of the toilet to assert my dominance.

Link -->

Link -->

Link -->
post #53 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 02:35 PM

agreed tucker!!! in big bold capital letters. that would be awesome

04 ltz400 DRZE kit, pro taper bars, Nerf bars, stock can with a straw for a header, ripped up seat, slightly over sized battery, 185 jetting with no lid, removed snorkel, bent up skid plates, but its MINE

03 LTZ400: DRZE kit, fly handle bars full sparks exhaust, 195 main, single base gasket, tusk nerfs, bazooka tires all around

****BOOM****
post #54 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 03:01 PM
:::LT500 Rider:::

Can I put it in mine too? Should I start a new thread for this? Is this going to give me more top end? Can I use this instead of a programmer? Will I have to change my rear tires? I just don't know...

Stock frame... Stock wiring harness... Stock rear brake caliper and master cylinder.. that's about it for stock stuff left on bike.. $...$...$...
post #55 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 PM

tbone i think you should put on a set 33's with run flats on your z , just make sure there chrome. another thing that will go with thos nice big rims, 40 series flowmaster muffler. now i would wanna see that lmao i think that will make your ride faster bahahahah

****BOOM****
post #56 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 04:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
so if i paint my whole bike white it will be the fastest?

Veni Vidi Vici
post #57 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasferot2 View Post
so if i paint my whole bike white it will be the fastest?
see i asked that same question and if you change the paint color, from what i thought it would but it dont.i like green but green is slower then white and i cant afford to loose power. now if you add decals i think 1 decal = .250 of 1 hp gain, so the more decals you have the faster you will go. you have to make sure there the good kind that dont fall off with wind, cus if your in a drag race and one falls off or flaps you loose that hp.... i dont make the rules, i just follow. if im not mistaken if you have a really hot chick on back with big boobs, there is boobage hp to, but that a whole section that could get banned from this thread

****BOOM****
post #58 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 04:12 PM
:::DVX 400 Rider:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by yOGi420™ View Post
Now you're back on track! These are very true facts. The color designates which motor is in your z. They made different hp motors and white is definitely the highest hp version.
gutted! i wish i knew this as i have replaced my white plastics with black ones, will this alter my performance???

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god, protect my ride" -Amen...

03 Ltz, 434 BBk, 12:3:1 JE piston, Cometic /single layer base gasket, Ported and polished head, Ferrea valves, DRZ springs, OSHC's, Wiseco cam chain, Dynatek Cdi, 400ex intake, K&N power lid, ktm 41mm FCR, Monster pipe exhaust, LTR shocks... plus some other stuff.

2003 subaru impreza wrx. . . if in doubt-flat out
post #59 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markyc View Post
gutted! i wish i knew this as i have replaced my white plastics with black ones, will this alter my performance???
yes that sux....... hhhmmmm to bad

****BOOM****
post #60 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 04:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
see i asked that same question and if you change the paint color, from what i thought it would but it dont.i like green but green is slower then white and i cant afford to loose power. now if you add decals i think 1 decal = .250 of 1 hp gain, so the more decals you have the faster you will go. you have to make sure there the good kind that dont fall off with wind, cus if your in a drag race and one falls off or flaps you loose that hp.... i dont make the rules, i just follow. if im not mistaken if you have a really hot chick on back with big boobs, there is boobage hp to, but that a whole section that could get banned from this thread
So the bigger the boobs the more hp wow my girls got like tripple D's so thats like tripple hp oh ya i'm gonna be going supper fast

Veni Vidi Vici
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page