Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums (https://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/)
-   Suzukicentral Help Desk (https://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/104-suzukicentral-help-desk/)
-   -   About Me (https://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/104-suzukicentral-help-desk/94198-about-me.html)

Nasferot2 01-04-2013 12:22 AM

About Me

Hi Names Allen nickname Nasferot2.I'm a god fearing guy an a father I'm an honest person.I just recently got into the DIY side of the quad.I have no background inn motors at all,but i'm an edger learner.I DO UNDERSTAND THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON but i dont always understand what i'm reading since i am new to all this,but learning.But i got on here cause i liked how everyone comes to gather on here,but recently i've seen some comments on here an i'm like wow i know a person may ask/post a thread a few times he may not no anything like me so instead of making a comment that might make that person feel like chit,PM that person explain to them what there doing wrong we all ant prefect an i'm sorry if this post offended you

amcf18 01-04-2013 12:47 AM

That's got to be the worlds longest sentence... Anyway, point taken...

Nasferot2 01-04-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amcf18 (Post 869089)
That's got to be the worlds longest sentence... Anyway, point taken...

tryed to fix sorry

Pulido221 01-04-2013 12:57 AM

The search button is for wussies :cool:

jmartinracing 01-04-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pulido221 (Post 869092)

oh god please dont let Spize see this lol haha ;)

Nasferot2 01-04-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pulido221 (Post 869092)

dont get me wrong i no its there just like i said not everybody that gets on here is a gear head(ME) but i wanna learn just treat me like a human dont be a smart a$$ because i believe inn the saying if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it at all

CFM 01-04-2013 02:46 AM

It's a double edged sword, and I can't recall this ever not being an issue here. On one side, guys that don't know better, ask a lot of the same questions over and over which clutters up the boards, ruins search results, and gets under the skin of some of the regulars, who then tell them to search, which other than teaching the new guy a thing or two, does little else but ruin search results.

There is a section for frequently asked questions, and a lot of sticky topics in various forums, which would probably do you a world of good. Have some patience and spend a few hours reading up on the that stuff. It's all there to try to avoid this issue, and keep certain good discussions or topics easy to find. Eventually, after quite a lot of reading, many of your questions will answer themselves at least to some degree. If you have searched and searched, but still don't have your answer, or have a question that hasn't been addressed, that's when you should start a topic.

Nasferot2 01-04-2013 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFM-Z440 (Post 869098)
It's a double edged sword, and I can't recall this ever not being an issue here. On one side, guys that don't know better, ask a lot of the same questions over and over which clutters up the boards, ruins search results, and gets under the skin of some of the regulars, who then tell them to search, which other than teaching the new guy a thing or two, does little else but ruin search results.

There is a section for frequently asked questions, and a lot of sticky topics in various forums, which would probably do you a world of good. Have some patience and spend a few hours reading up on the that stuff. It's all there to try to avoid this issue, and keep certain good discussions or topics easy to find. Eventually, after quite a lot of reading, many of your questions will answer themselves at least to some degree. If you have searched and searched, but still don't have your answer, or have a question that hasn't been addressed, that's when you should start a topic.

thank you .see you just wrote all that an didnt have one word inn there that made me feel like you were mocking me or downing me thats my main point how ppl are talked to not that you gotta tell them they shouldnt post the same question 4 times but how you say it an once again thanks

kfxguy 01-04-2013 08:29 AM

I try not to say anything. I usually don't unless someone really gets under my nails. The guy with the new 2012 z that kept posting the same thing instead of posting a compiled thread was getting annoying. But I didn't say anything.

TuckerHardRide 01-04-2013 09:27 AM

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

lopro 01-04-2013 09:47 AM

be a shark an eat the whole boat - the end.

biggiej42 01-04-2013 12:08 PM

New members usually don't search, or take the time to look over any portion of the forum, that's just lazy. There's no need for multiple threads asking the same questions. I usually tell the new member to use the search feature, or provide a set of search results. When the new member develops an attitude b/c they're too lazy to search, that's when things get messy.

Nasferot2 01-04-2013 12:26 PM

I fully understand what everyone is saying i've got kids an its like having kids they ask you the same things over an over.but if they are catching an attitude then i understand were ppl would get mad/upset.I'm not putting names to anything.I love this site.I got to deal with a member already he didnt no me from ADAM but he trusted me enough to send me a few hundred dollars with of stuff inn hopes that i would send him the money,well i did an that made me feel good that there are still ppl like that inn the world js sorry thats how i feel.I like to think i'm a nice guy till someone trys to take my kindness for weekness

yOGi420™ 01-04-2013 01:18 PM

Hi guys, my quad doesn't run right. What do I have to do to fix it?

:lol

SpasticLTR 01-04-2013 01:23 PM

did you check your muffler bearings? you may have a loose grip too.. check that first though.