About Me - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
:::Z-250 Rider:::

Angry About Me

Hi Names Allen nickname Nasferot2.I'm a god fearing guy an a father I'm an honest person.I just recently got into the DIY side of the quad.I have no background inn motors at all,but i'm an edger learner.I DO UNDERSTAND THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON but i dont always understand what i'm reading since i am new to all this,but learning.But i got on here cause i liked how everyone comes to gather on here,but recently i've seen some comments on here an i'm like wow i know a person may ask/post a thread a few times he may not no anything like me so instead of making a comment that might make that person feel like chit,PM that person explain to them what there doing wrong we all ant prefect an i'm sorry if this post offended you

Veni Vidi Vici

Last edited by Nasferot2; 01-04-2013 at 12:52 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:47 AM
:::Official Spammer:::

Garage
That's got to be the worlds longest sentence... Anyway, point taken...
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcf18 View Post
That's got to be the worlds longest sentence... Anyway, point taken...
tryed to fix sorry

Veni Vidi Vici

post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:57 AM
:::Official Spammer:::

Cool

The search button is for wussies

(The Green Monster)
Houser +2 a arms ( tric trac )
ProArmor nerfs,bump,grab bar
Renthal Fat Bars ( magrath )
Houser +2 antivibe steer stem
Fox Podium X front shocks
TCS MX rear shock
ASV unbreakable levers
Full Curtis Sparks exhaust
FCI intake (trx450)
FCR39/Quickshot3
Old style hot cams
ITP GNCC tires +2 GForce hubs
Quadtech carbon fiber hood
Kfx450R Monster graphic kit
453 BBK 13.1 JE piston
KB valves / DRZ springs
Mild ported head by me

" WEAR A DAMN HELMET "
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:59 AM
:::Eiger Rider:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulido221 View Post
oh god please dont let Spize see this lol haha
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 01:09 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulido221 View Post
dont get me wrong i no its there just like i said not everybody that gets on here is a gear head(ME) but i wanna learn just treat me like a human dont be a smart a$$ because i believe inn the saying if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it at all

Veni Vidi Vici

Last edited by Nasferot2; 01-04-2013 at 01:23 AM.
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 02:46 AM
CFM
Administrator

It's a double edged sword, and I can't recall this ever not being an issue here. On one side, guys that don't know better, ask a lot of the same questions over and over which clutters up the boards, ruins search results, and gets under the skin of some of the regulars, who then tell them to search, which other than teaching the new guy a thing or two, does little else but ruin search results.

There is a section for frequently asked questions, and a lot of sticky topics in various forums, which would probably do you a world of good. Have some patience and spend a few hours reading up on the that stuff. It's all there to try to avoid this issue, and keep certain good discussions or topics easy to find. Eventually, after quite a lot of reading, many of your questions will answer themselves at least to some degree. If you have searched and searched, but still don't have your answer, or have a question that hasn't been addressed, that's when you should start a topic.
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 03:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFM-Z440 View Post
It's a double edged sword, and I can't recall this ever not being an issue here. On one side, guys that don't know better, ask a lot of the same questions over and over which clutters up the boards, ruins search results, and gets under the skin of some of the regulars, who then tell them to search, which other than teaching the new guy a thing or two, does little else but ruin search results.

There is a section for frequently asked questions, and a lot of sticky topics in various forums, which would probably do you a world of good. Have some patience and spend a few hours reading up on the that stuff. It's all there to try to avoid this issue, and keep certain good discussions or topics easy to find. Eventually, after quite a lot of reading, many of your questions will answer themselves at least to some degree. If you have searched and searched, but still don't have your answer, or have a question that hasn't been addressed, that's when you should start a topic.
thank you .see you just wrote all that an didnt have one word inn there that made me feel like you were mocking me or downing me thats my main point how ppl are talked to not that you gotta tell them they shouldnt post the same question 4 times but how you say it an once again thanks

Veni Vidi Vici

Last edited by Nasferot2; 01-04-2013 at 03:35 AM.
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 08:29 AM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

I try not to say anything. I usually don't unless someone really gets under my nails. The guy with the new 2012 z that kept posting the same thing instead of posting a compiled thread was getting annoying. But I didn't say anything.

OCTOBER 2009 QOTM

2012 QUAD OF THE YEAR

KFX525 (Kfx/Ltz400)
64.33hp 41.57tq
+10mm stroker, 96mm ice cube
Hsr 48mm carb, big custom webs, ported and welded head, titanium valves, titanium wrist pin. A few more things.

Pics:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Drag mode

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 09:27 AM

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

The Beast -

LTR540

Sept. 2011 QOTM
Dec. 2011 QOTM

I pee in the center of the toilet to assert my dominance.

Link -->

Link -->

Link -->
post #11 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 09:47 AM
:::Post Whore:::

be a shark an eat the whole boat - the end.

hotrods +4 with webs cams 539 +3
cylinder works kit bigbore 93.96mm
Ti- wrist pin - vertex piston
Athena sleave bigbore
kibblewhite dual springs
Single Base cometic 3 layer headgasket.
Mikuni 34mm carb
Non-programable DYNA CDI
Trail tech lightweight flywheel
ALBA clutch carbonfibre & race springs
RIK Rings set - High Compression
No reverse, No First gear
post #12 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:08 PM

New members usually don't search, or take the time to look over any portion of the forum, that's just lazy. There's no need for multiple threads asking the same questions. I usually tell the new member to use the search feature, or provide a set of search results. When the new member develops an attitude b/c they're too lazy to search, that's when things get messy.

05' Z43412.5:1CP,Full Yosh TRC,FCR40,175/45,Rat Stack,Dyna Prgm,AMR Coil,KW Valves,536/540 Web,PWR Radiator,Raptor pc,Gunnar Kill,Elka S3 Front+Rear w/link,Roll+1 Stem,GPR Stabilizer,SL Hyd.Clutch,Tag T2,LSR+3 Arms,Burgard+1 Swinger,Quadtech Shrouds,Supersprox 14/40t,UM Air Box,YFZ Calipers,SS Lines,PA Bumper,Asv's,Roll Nerfs/Heels/Pegs,LSR Axcalibar,Douglas G2 B-locks/Razr's,YFZTail,TT Vapor+Dash,RickyStator,CV4s

post #13 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

I fully understand what everyone is saying i've got kids an its like having kids they ask you the same things over an over.but if they are catching an attitude then i understand were ppl would get mad/upset.I'm not putting names to anything.I love this site.I got to deal with a member already he didnt no me from ADAM but he trusted me enough to send me a few hundred dollars with of stuff inn hopes that i would send him the money,well i did an that made me feel good that there are still ppl like that inn the world js sorry thats how i feel.I like to think i'm a nice guy till someone trys to take my kindness for weekness

Veni Vidi Vici
post #14 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 01:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to yOGi420
Hi guys, my quad doesn't run right. What do I have to do to fix it?

07 Suzuki LT Z400 (Future QOTM
)

07 Can Am DS 250 (Oldest Son's)
07 Yamaha Raptor 50 (Youngest son)
07 Yamaha TT R50 (A Fun Little Toy)

Need to install:
DRZe Kit
RatStack
FCI Intake
Ferrea Valves
Athena 434 BBK
Dynatech NP CDI
IMS 4g Fuel Tank
Titanium Wrist Pin
Raptor 660 Petcock
YFZ Thumb Throttle
DID 520 ERT2 Chain
K&N Crank Case Filter
Web Cams 539/539+3
CP 94mm 12.5:1 Piston
FCR-39 from 450 Outlaw
post #15 of 66 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 01:23 PM
:::LT500 Rider:::

did you check your muffler bearings? you may have a loose grip too.. check that first though.

2007 LTR 450
PCV
FMF Factory 4.1
Maxxis Razrcross all around
DWT Beadlock rear wheels
DWT front wheels
Rath Bumper
DG Nerfs and heel guards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page