Suzuki Central Forum banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Premium Member
    12,473 Posts
    no you said derrr, derr, derr cuz somehow you thought that would be funny but once again you show total disregard to the members of this forum. You contribute nothing to this forum and at least half of your posts are worthless, tasteless and disrespectful to someone or something.

· Banned
    532 Posts
    I never said anything pertaining to the word WooterWooterWooterWooter. That was you with the stfu.

· Registered
    29 Posts
    I race 6/14/12 and am so excited to have Spize909 Radiator Shrouds on my bike Thursday! Thanks Again :)

· Premium Member
    12,473 Posts
    nah, we just never had enough time to really get ready to go.
    I was kinda "tired" yesterday after my buddies wedding Friday night so that didn't help.
    My neighbor was the real hold out. He has half his stuff in his trailer in storage and there were all the tires to change over........looks like weather will be perfect today...thanks again for the offer though. One of these days..........

· Premium Member
    12,473 Posts
    Try decentZ89
    I'm out of the biz...plus I don't want to mess your diamond plate. I could send you a template and all the hole sizes if you wanted to try it yourself.

· Registered
    171 Posts
    hey man are you still making dashes? if so id like to mail you as one of my 3/16 aluminum.diamond plate and have you cut it from that.

· Premium Member
    12,473 Posts
    I don't have anymore and no it is just the dash. You need to get the lenses and yes on green (N) two red....one for (R)reverse and one for temp.
    I should have some stainless ones to sell soon.

· Registered
    49 Posts
    How much would you want for the aluminum dash shipped to 10549, does it come with the indicator light housings (one green, 2 red)? all i have is the wiring harness and light bulbs.

· Registered
    29 Posts
    thanks so much for the dash and quickly shipped , i powdercoated it and will send pics of installed project

· Registered
    37 Posts
    Are you still making dashes? Have you ever thought about making anything like below?
    PIAAlights Sport Bracket 74540
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…