Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums - View Single Post - For sale: complete 64+rwhp 525cc engine
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
kfxguy
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by spize909 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
So I've come up with an idea. I think I'm going to keep the rolling chassis and build a mild torqey motor for it. Put front brakes back on it. There's a place we can go trail ride in the woods so I'd kill my self if I had the power I do now in the woods. Guess I need to start looking out for a stock motor. I'm going to still sell a few things off of it and my sons bike. Stay tuned.
I'm guessing that didn't happen......pretty sure I saw the roller in a pic.
Nah your right. I figured what's the point, there's no where to ride around here anymore except for mud riding. I sold Blackkawie the rolling chassis with everything on it and my sons complete Kfx400 with a stroker engine on it. Cheap too. All my tires and everything went to him. From what I hear that bike is now terrorizing others like it once did before. I'm glad because that bike just flat out worked. He's extremely happy with it and I'm a little jealous because he added the one thing I always wanted but could never find....an aluminum frame. I turned around and spent the money on this. (And for the guys who know me well, you ALREADY KNOW what brewing right now. Yes, I'm collecting parts for it, I already bought a big ole cam, tuning software, drag radials, exhaust, intake manifold with bigger throttle body, ram air intake, ported heads, a stall and I'm getting ready to build the trans to handle the power). I need to find some better looking wheels and I ordered a carbon fiber lip spoiler to finish it off. Since these pics I put tinted film on the tail lights and a tinted license plate cover.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome