a few kill stories - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
:::Rookie Rider:::

a few kill stories

got to take my quad out yesterday for the 1st time realy sence i got it , anyways me and a buddy loaded up our quads ( mine is a 06 ltz400 , his is a 90ish banshee ) we raced a few time and he kept getting me from 1st all the way threw 5th , so we lined them up again and i took off in 2nd to keep my tires from spinning , got him every time after that in about an 8th mile run

kid pulls up on a rm125 dirt bike and tries to race and i got him everytime
kids dad jumps on same bike and tries to race me and got him every time , i know thats not to impressive but this was a nice bike , pro circut pipe , 30over , pretty sick bike realy for a 125 , it had a hard time keeping the front wheel on the ground

same kids dad had a lt250r 30over ( not sure if it had a pipe or not ) had to have had atleast 12inch wide tires on the back and i had him by 2 quad lengths the whole time

only quad that was putting a woopin on me was a trx450r

not bad seeing how my quads only got 70% meat on the tires a hmf slip on and k&n cone filter and k&n lid filter and im almost 100% sure im not even jetted ( was running a little warmer that i would have liked )

pretty fun day thow , only thing that broke was a .20cent battery conector on my quad and i trail fixed it to get me threw the day ,., we rode from about 4pm to about 9 pm and i didnt even burn threw a half a tank of gas , my buddy on the banshee thow burnt threw about 1 and a quarter tanks of gas thow , i love my Z lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 02:36 PM
:::Official Spammer:::

Garage
Some of these race stories leave more questions than answers.. Like, why does a slower machine beat a faster one...Stuff happens though..
Important part is you had a blast.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 03:15 PM
:::Official Spammer:::

yeah yesterday at busco we dragged race many quads, i was killing lt250r's and and honda 250r's and was killing craptors. this old dude pulls up on a bone stock ltz400 and always had me by at least a tire length. he was like 80 pounds lighter then me but i was like what the hell? o and he also had bald tires as i had brand new

MINE: 99 323i BMW, black on black and bad ass

04 ltz400 DRZE kit, pro taper bars, Nerf bars, stock can with a straw for a header, ripped up seat, slightly over sized battery, 185 jetting with no lid, removed snorkel, bent up skid plates, but its MINE

WIFES: 06 JEEP grand Cherokee lerado,

03 LTZ400: DRZE kit, fly handle bars full sparks exhaust, 195 main, single base gasket, tusk nerfs, bazooka tires all around

DON'T JUDGE ME, it could be bad for your health

****BOOM****

Last edited by ltz400dave; 04-28-2013 at 03:19 PM.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 05:30 PM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

Just imagine how fast it could be with a full exhaust!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

05' Z43412.5:1CP,Full Yosh TRC,FCR40,175/45,Rat Stack,Dyna Prgm,AMR Coil,KW Valves,536/540 Web,PWR Radiator,Raptor pc,Gunnar Kill,Elka S3 Front+Rear w/link,Roll+1 Stem,GPR Stabilizer,SL Hyd.Clutch,Tag T2,LSR+3 Arms,Burgard+1 Swinger,Quadtech Shrouds,Supersprox 14/40t,UM Air Box,YFZ Calipers,SS Lines,PA Bumper,Asv's,Roll Nerfs/Heels/Pegs,LSR Axcalibar,Douglas G2 B-locks/Razr's,YFZTail,TT Vapor+Dash,RickyStator,CV4s

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 05:43 PM
:::LT500 Rider:::

something must have been wrong with that banshee

2008 Suzuki LTZ-400 SE
2008 Suzuki LTR-450 SE
2008 Suzuki KingQuad 450 SE
2006 Suzuki Eiger 400

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 05:43 PM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltz400dave View Post
yeah yesterday at busco we dragged race many quads, i was killing lt250r's and and honda 250r's and was killing craptors. this old dude pulls up on a bone stock ltz400 and always had me by at least a tire length. he was like 80 pounds lighter then me but i was like what the hell? o and he also had bald tires as i had brand new
Lol. You being silly?

OCTOBER 2009 QOTM

2012 QUAD OF THE YEAR

KFX525 (Kfx/Ltz400)
64.33hp 41.57tq
+10mm stroker, 96mm ice cube
Hsr 48mm carb, big custom webs, ported and welded head, titanium valves, titanium wrist pin. A few more things.

Pics:

Drag mode

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Forum Search Police Chief

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltz400dave View Post
you were killing Honda 250r's.................
Musta been some big dudes on those quads..or they were bone stock.

2005 Z-400 Mine (AKA "WHITE LIGHTNING")

2011 QOTM

2004 Z-400 Brad'Z
October 2011 QOTM

Chenowth 2 seat Ecotec Powered Mid Travel Buggy

Sponsors: Coors Light.............I sponsor them
!

Life is tough...........it's tougher if you're stupid.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-28-2013, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
:::Rookie Rider:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMGLTZ View Post
something must have been wrong with that banshee
running a hair on the rich side ,., and he was launching in 1st while i was launching in 2nd

lt250r was running rich as well because the guy said it just got rebuilt

im not saying my Z is faster or better than any of these quads , just stating that i actually put a woopin on them , could be rider could be machine , who knows
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page