west virginia - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
:::Mini LT50 Rider:::

Send a message via Yahoo to jrod23ram
west virginia

This story has nothing to do with my z but i think this is a pretty good story. I was riding in west virginia and was at the stair steps and was heading back to camp at hilltop escape. For those who don't know what I am talking about im sorry. i just get started up the hill and this guy on a looked to be stock 400ex passes me and my 4 other friends and was throwing rocks all over us. we where leaving plenty of room for people to go by if they wanted casue we were in no hurry. but since he peppered us i take off and decided to catch this guy who just thru rocks all over me. so i catch up to him and he turns around and sees me and starts blocking me to where i can not return the favor. we come up on this corner and he breaked way to early and i run it in on him and peeper him back. i never looked back till i got to camp. so i get to camp turn off the rincon and get off. couple minutes later this guy comes out of nowhere (walking) and says "hey i got to shake your hand i have never seen anyone ride a 4 wheeler like that before." I just nodded and he walked off. i did not want to say anything thing because i did not want to start anything.

I was riding a honda rincon (stock)

2003 kfx tc racing athena 440, tc 924 national mx cams,port and polished head, fcr carb, 400ex boot ,um airbox , uni filter ,durablue axle x-33 ,lonestar +2 +1 dc-4 a-arms, tcs lt shocks full travel inovations,bare gusseted frame,burgard steering stem+1, renthal bars,ac garbar,ac front black bumber,black maier plastic, lonestar +1.25 st swingarm, , yoshi cdi, proarmor fat bar nerfs, hmf full exhaust, trail tech flywheel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 03:26 PM
:::Z-250 Rider:::

At least he wasnt a dick after you got him back...we have some A$$holes like that in PA, Ive had an m-4 pointed at my head because i was riding in a strip cut that was supposedly this guys land (been riding it for 7 yrs)...too bad i was only 14 at the time :/

06 TRX450 ER

SOLD -
Z400 (2003) Full FMF factory 4, Dynojet kit 160main, dj needle 3rd clip, 25 pilot, KNN intake Outerwears cover / open box, Dyna FS programmable ignition, Hotcams old style IN/EX, Kibblewhite black diamond valves, DRZe springs, DID cam chain, Pull choke, Pro taper bars / ODI locking grips, 8000k H.I.D, Tusk nerf bars, Tusk heel guards, Tusk hand guards, AC skid plate, Pro Armor front bumper, Aluminum radiator guards, KFX Hood and paint
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
:::Mini LT50 Rider:::

Send a message via Yahoo to jrod23ram
well he was probably one of those people who had some people ride on his land and torn up something of his. it only takes one to ruin it for everyone else.
we had some kids come over on are land and was going down are dirt road and doing donuts in the middle of the road. well i caught them doing it one day and i asked nicely look if you dont mind please dont tear up the road. it wasnt the next day they where out there doing it again so i told them dont come back. it was funny he was blaming it on someother kid who wasnt even there. am i blind i just saw you do it? and that person the kid was blaming it on, i ran into on are trails oneday. he was on a raptor 700 and saw me a took off. well i know the trails real good and he didnt so i caught up with him and told him hey man im jerod nice to meet you. if you dont mind be careful and dont tear up the road and have a nice day. he was really cool he still comes over andrides everynow and then.

this is all on the rincon.

2003 kfx tc racing athena 440, tc 924 national mx cams,port and polished head, fcr carb, 400ex boot ,um airbox , uni filter ,durablue axle x-33 ,lonestar +2 +1 dc-4 a-arms, tcs lt shocks full travel inovations,bare gusseted frame,burgard steering stem+1, renthal bars,ac garbar,ac front black bumber,black maier plastic, lonestar +1.25 st swingarm, , yoshi cdi, proarmor fat bar nerfs, hmf full exhaust, trail tech flywheel.

Last edited by jrod23ram; 07-14-2010 at 04:33 PM. Reason: forgot something not that important

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-14-2010, 08:56 PM
:::Mini LT80 Rider:::

i don't mind people riding on our farm, as long as they don't tear anything up. it only takes one jerk to ruin it for everyone.

I did have a gun pointed at me on my family's land. Guy had it posted in his name too, kinda funny looking back on it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page