Homeless Mexican with a loaded shotgun :S - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2011, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
:::Rookie Rider:::

Exclamation Homeless Mexican with a loaded shotgun :S

me, my cousin and my brother were in rockypoint with all our parents(were ages 14,15,and 17) were riding down by cholla bay(like the shallow water behind it) and we find this section of soft dunes, and we find on the other side was a dirt road. we follow that road for about 1.5 mi and we see this like should i say "fort" made of like trash and stuff and there is 3 natives that we assume are homeless and we all stop to check for saftey and get a plan for escape(instant 180 and wot all the way back the road if you see anything) and my brother signals us to stop since he sees that one of them has a shotgun, probably a 20g and he is loading it up(i spotted that) i scream "oh WooterWooterWooterWooter!!!!" we rip around and like always you check to make sure everyones alright and were like flying at 75-80 down this dirt road and we get to where we got up the dune, and me and my brother ride up, my cousin stalls halfway(stupid 400ex) and right behind him coming down another intersecting road is this dodge pickup and he ha to take like 30 sconds to get it started, and we see the guy in the pickup get out and talk to his radio thing and start screaming at us, lol. so we get to the other side of the dune, the WooterWooterWooterWooter scared out of us, my cousin actually peed his pants... we made it back safely. just a warning to you rockypoint duners, dont go behind cholla bay. its all locals and they are allowed to posses weapons. just watching out and we had to learn a lesson the hard way.. we were so close to getting in trouble with the because there were mad cops all ovr rockypoint... lol. oh and one more thing, when you go into town for dinner, don't let people wash your car/truck. they were washing my dads ford dually and they stole his licence plate.(we literally paid them to steal our licence plate) so just watch your back when you are in mexico!

Nick

DUNE SEASON BABY!!!
'03 Z400
'05 Raptor 660
'11 Sportsman 850 XP
'07 Trail Boss 330

Last edited by dtfm33; 02-24-2011 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Racist remarks removed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Forum Search Police Chief

Garage
Mexico.........not a good place to go anymore.
My father-in-law sold his casa down in Rocky Point a few years back. Just in time I'd say.

2005 Z-400 Mine (AKA "WHITE LIGHTNING")
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2011 QOTM

2004 Z-400 Brad'Z
October 2011 QOTM

Chenowth 2 seat Ecotec Powered Mid Travel Buggy

Sponsors: Coors Light.............I sponsor them
!

Life is tough...........it's tougher if you're stupid.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 01:56 PM
:::Official Spammer:::

that terrible story shows a perfect example of why people hate atv's: riding through private property, and on the roads at "75-80" (ya right!)

and i see the mods had to remove racist remarks. that shows your ignorance for all on a PUBLIC forum to see. i would venture to say that this forum has members of EVERY race and many nationalities. you should be thankful we cannot see what you said because now we can only GUESS as to how close minded and ignorant you are.

please stay out west, we dont need any more like you around here.

Last edited by zookie400; 02-24-2011 at 02:03 PM.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 02:21 PM
CFM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookie400 View Post
that terrible story shows a perfect example of why people hate atv's: riding through private property, and on the roads at "75-80" (ya right!)

and i see the mods had to remove racist remarks. that shows your ignorance for all on a PUBLIC forum to see. i would venture to say that this forum has members of EVERY race and many nationalities. you should be thankful we cannot see what you said because now we can only GUESS as to how close minded and ignorant you are.

Agreed... I considered deleting this whole mess. Our sport has enough enemies kid... You are part of the problem.

Next time you are being chased around by people with shotguns, and I don't doubt there will be a next time for you, just keep in mind, MAYBE there is a reason. Maybe if you don't annoy people, they won't want to shoot you... Just a thought.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 03:17 PM
:::LT500 Rider:::

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookie400 View Post

Its funny you mentioned that, it caught my eye too! I did a double take at that part and said the same thing, ya right! haha.

Terrible story, however at least he/she used punctuation, sorta.

'04 Suzuki Z440
'08 KTM 450XC
'07 KTM 250SX

I am XC racing crazy!

Last edited by XC Z440; 02-24-2011 at 03:20 PM.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 05:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to drnez
He must be running like 16/32 gearing.

--
Frank L.
Race Promoter - Public Relations

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnez View Post
lol! been seeing alot of youngsters on here lately posting without thinking first its kinda entertaining but they got us all kinda like parents teaching them about respect and life lessons, more work for the mods on here to watch over these teens, not fun.

(The Green Monster)
Houser +2 a arms ( tric trac )
ProArmor nerfs,bump,grab bar
Renthal Fat Bars ( magrath )
Houser +2 antivibe steer stem
Fox Podium X front shocks
TCS MX rear shock
ASV unbreakable levers
Full Curtis Sparks exhaust
FCI intake (trx450)
FCR39/Quickshot3
Old style hot cams
ITP GNCC tires +2 GForce hubs
Quadtech carbon fiber hood
Kfx450R Monster graphic kit
453 BBK 13.1 JE piston
KB valves / DRZ springs
Mild ported head by me

" WEAR A DAMN HELMET "
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnez View Post
that just made me burst out laughing!
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 07:00 PM
CFM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulido221 View Post
lol! been seeing alot of youngsters on here lately posting without thinking first its kinda entertaining but they got us all kinda like parents teaching them about respect and life lessons, more work for the mods on here to watch over these teens, not fun.

Yes, in general, ever since the 450's came out, the Z has become everybody's wife's or kid's bike. It shows big time in here, and it is a pain. Their parents fail them, and its the rest of the world's problem...

If you are a teenager, just realize your stupid... Its not your fault, your idiot teenage mind just hasn't learned anything yet. You haven't been in the game long enough... We all were idiot teenagers at one time. Just realize you dont know everything, and observe what the older atv guys are doing. Try to be more like them. Try not to ruin this sport for everybody else that loves it even though that means trying to be responsible.

If you are an idiot teenager, your getting all kinds of pissed right now and want to flame me for saying all this. Dont do it, your just going to show off how stupid you are... Bite your toungue and re-read this till you understand...

If you didn't flame me for what I just said, you passed lesson #1
SuzukiRid3r likes this.

Last edited by CFM; 02-24-2011 at 07:02 PM.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 08:02 PM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

Send a message via MSN to camaro1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFM-Z440 View Post
Yes, in general, ever since the 450's came out, the Z has become everybody's wife's or kid's bike. It shows big time in here, and it is a pain. Their parents fail them, and its the rest of the world's problem...
Exactly! The z is the new 400ex haha.

Quote:

If you are an idiot teenager, your getting all kinds of pissed right now and want to flame me for saying all this. Dont do it, your just going to show off how stupid you are... Bite your toungue and re-read this till you understand...

I thought we were friends...

BUICK BROTHER

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Forum Search Police Chief

Garage
Quote:

If you are a teenager, just realize your stupid... Its not your fault, your idiot teenage mind just hasn't learned anything yet. You haven't been in the game long enough... We all were idiot teenagers at one time. Just realize you dont know everything, and observe what the older atv guys are doing. Try to be more like them. Try not to ruin this sport for everybody else that loves it even though that means trying to be responsible.

Yep, 100% correct, right on the money. I have one son that is 20. He is just getting over his "idiot teenager" stage. My other son is 12 and has already moved into the "idiot teenager" stage.

CFM, take it from me the idiot teenagers will not bite their tongue nor will they understand......till later. I was pretty old before I realized what an idiot I was. Made it easier to understand why my kids are such idiots (much less so then I was).

I say they submit and respect or they all get banned!

2005 Z-400 Mine (AKA "WHITE LIGHTNING")

2011 QOTM

2004 Z-400 Brad'Z
October 2011 QOTM

Chenowth 2 seat Ecotec Powered Mid Travel Buggy

Sponsors: Coors Light.............I sponsor them
!

Life is tough...........it's tougher if you're stupid.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 08:34 PM
CFM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro1976 View Post
Exactly! The z is the new 400ex haha.

I thought we were friends...

Lol, theres exceptions to every rule... You and Josh are pretty cool for youngens. I actually forget how young you guys are
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Administrator

So let me paraphrase....."Let the Banning begin until the children grow up!"

A few extras!
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Administrator

They're still punks! Hell so is Reload!
Quote:
Lol, theres exceptions to every rule... You and Josh are pretty cool for youngens. I actually forget how young you guys are

A few extras!
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 08:46 PM
CFM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtfm33 View Post
They're still punks! Hell so is Reload!
LMAO! FO SHO! Ever try traveling with that guy??? Sad thing is Im not sure which one of us is the worse influence
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page