DMC Stage 3 Radiator Kits - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2013, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
:::Post Whore:::

Send a message via AIM to woodwardspecialties
DMC Stage 3 Radiator Kits

Just curious is anyone has used one of the DMC Radiators or Stage 3 kits for the TRX450R, KFX450R, OR YFZ450?

I would like to hear your thoughts. It seems like a really good setup. If anyone is interested in trying them, we have a full line of DMC products available.

Check out our website and shopping cart:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The site has been completely redesigned and updated with thousands of products, more being added daily!

Use discount code: Z400Centrl

Paypal can be sent to:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me-

Please: If you have questions, PM or email me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-10-2013, 09:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to klutch Send a message via MSN to klutch
For that price, I'd buy a tusk Radiatior and call it a day. Way too much.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to woodwardspecialties
Quote:
Originally Posted by klutch View Post
For that price, I'd buy a tusk Radiatior and call it a day. Way too much.

Did you take notice to the added oil cooler that a Tusk radiator doesnt have? Not saying its better/worse.... just curious on peoples thoughts on this one. I really like the oil cooler being added... i think that could help things alot..... but for the $$$$???

Check out our website and shopping cart:

The site has been completely redesigned and updated with thousands of products, more being added daily!

Use discount code: Z400Centrl

Paypal can be sent to:

Email me-

Please: If you have questions, PM or email me

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 12:45 PM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

It's neat, just not for the lighter wallet guys.

The Beast -

LTR540

Sept. 2011 QOTM
Dec. 2011 QOTM

I pee in the center of the toilet to assert my dominance.

Link -->

Link -->

Link -->
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 01:47 PM
:::Z-250 Rider:::

I like that it has the oil cooler also, but anybody with some decent fab skills and ideas could take an oil cooler from a car and adapt it to thwre quad, but how many people actually have oil temp issues in the first place?

The biggest thing for me, are radiators are very easy to puncture and wreck probobly one of the easiest things on an atv, get one big stick or hit to it and its done, now what goods the oil cooler,,, i would rather spend 80$ on a nicley built 40% larger radiator, and larger oil tank which are under 250$ together instead of 800$ and call it a day

04 z470 "DirT DiggleR"
dmc afterburner full /+5 crank//94mm bbs//
pro armor nerfs//webs//+1valves//fcr 39
/r/d powerbowl//HIDS//oversize rad//
houser stem/trailtech vapour//ti retainers and springs//

ac grab//port/polish/
+2 lsr swinger/twist throttle//fox floats/
maierplastics/fx seat//FCI//did x ring//
yoshi skid//hids/wheel spacers//
rarzer2s//powermadds/
fly killswitch//msr clutch lever and reverse
fatbars/clamp/mcct/ houser +1 a arms ,
//Douglas beadlocks/
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 03:59 PM
:::Get a life! You're over 5000 posts:::

Whoa. I could get a whole 4 wheeler for that kind of dough!

OCTOBER 2009 QOTM

2012 QUAD OF THE YEAR

KFX525 (Kfx/Ltz400)
64.33hp 41.57tq
+10mm stroker, 96mm ice cube
Hsr 48mm carb, big custom webs, ported and welded head, titanium valves, titanium wrist pin. A few more things.

Pics:

Drag mode

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-11-2013, 04:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to klutch Send a message via MSN to klutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkmann View Post
I like that it has the oil cooler also, but anybody with some decent fab skills and ideas could take an oil cooler from a car and adapt it to thwre quad, but how many people actually have oil temp issues in the first place?

The biggest thing for me, are radiators are very easy to puncture and wreck probobly one of the easiest things on an atv, get one big stick or hit to it and its done, now what goods the oil cooler,,, i would rather spend 80$ on a nicley built 40% larger radiator, and larger oil tank which are under 250$ together instead of 800$ and call it a day
Which is why the lack of an oil cooler doesn't bother me at all.I can't think of anyone that has ever had an issue with their oil temperature.

I mean sure it's great if you have the cash to spend on it, but like mentioned above I'd be happy with a larger radiator and oil tank.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page