Suzuki Central Forum banner

Few pics from today's ride at Little Sahara 12/7/14

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Buddah 
#1 ·
I can't remember the last time we had high 50's in December in Utah. So, we took advantage of the nice weather and headed to LS for a day trip. Great day of riding ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thats incredible! Cant imagine riding in a place like that!!!

#3 ·
Definitely spoiled, no question. Little Sahara is 90 miles away and St. Anthony only four hours north :cool:

#4 ·
Nice. How far are you from Moab. Our group had traveled out there twice....2800 mile round trip.

How does your quads compared to that raptor......I hate to say it but id really like to have a decked out 700 and a 420 banshee. But I will always keap my Z

#6 ·
Nice. How far are you from Moab. Our group had traveled out there twice....2800 mile round trip.

How does your quads compared to that raptor......I hate to say it but id really like to have a decked out 700 and a 420 banshee. But I will always keap my Z
We are 3 1/2 hours north of Moab.
My KFX doesn't stand a chance to our Raptors, but both of them are built pushing over 70hp
However, I beat every 450 I raced and a few other Raptors today on the green machine :D
Here's a picture of my Raptor

Attachments

#5 ·
Great pics. One of these days I am heading North on a sand dune road trip!
Dumont, Sand Mountain, Coral Pink, Little Sahara, St. Anthony............

#7 ·
Spize.......Let me know if you plan a trip. I will be more than happy to show you around :cool:

#8 ·
same from here.......ever been to Glamis?
How about Dumont, I bet that's not too much of a drive for you.

#10 ·
Yep, been to Glamis. Buddy of mine in AZ met us there in '04 and showed us around for 4 days. It was the weekend after Presidents Day and the sand was fairly rutted, good time though. :cool:

#9 ·
I just drove through Utah.. Steering wheel kept pulling to St.Anthony, go figure!!!

Nice Pics, glad you could get another ride in..

#11 ·
Me too, snow should be flying by now

St. Anthony is the bomb!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.