z400 overheating?! - Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Today, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
:::Rookie Rider:::

z400 overheating?!

so i was ripping on my new z earlier today, and it was ripping great! but out of no where my buddy starts waving his arms to shut down the machine. i jump off and the rad is POURING bad from the overflow tube. so we towed it home which was about a 15 min ride. while we were in the sand pit i tried to start it just to see if it would turn over after it did that and it wouldnt it wouldnt even let me crank it over. ( saftey feature for overheating im assumeing) i would think its a safty feature because when i got home she fired right up no problem at all. so if it wouldnt let me start it im assuming the thermostat is in good condition since it would let me start it after it cooled down. also after i got back to my house the overflow tank for my rad was empty so it drained the whole thing on the tow back. i wanna lean towards the fan fuse? what are your guys thoughts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Today, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
:::Rookie Rider:::

update lol, just pulled the fan fuse and it had no continuity so ill pick one up tommorow. hopfully an easy fix!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki Z400 Forum : Z400 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page