Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of my wires have been pulled out of the CDI plug. I was wondering if someone that has a 03-04 style harness could make a color coded pinout for me so I can fix all of the wiring on this thing. Thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have an 04 but its at a buddies house if you can wait until the weekend i can take a couple pictures of it and post them.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the last thing I have to do on my build. I was hoping to break in the engine this weekend. Thanks though

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Pm me this evening and I'll let you know what goes where

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good man. Did you ever find a new wiring harness?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if this helps but....
Thanks I have the wiring diagram but since my wires have actually pulled out of my plug I need to find out the pinout of the plug as in.

row 1 spot A - Green with yellow tracer
row 1 spot B - Blank
row 1 spot C - Black

and so on and so forth

·
Registered
454 Posts
how about a pic would that help??? I have a 04 let me know excatly what type of help your after...I could give you colors left-to-right lookin at the back of plug...is that what your after?

Pm me if needed, Ill respond faster that way!!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Sounds good man. Did you ever find a new wiring harness?
No I didn't. I got one sent to me for an 05 up and another member pmed me and asked for my address and said he was sending it out like a month ago. Now he won't respond to my pm's.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about a pic would that help??? I have a 04 let me know excatly what type of help your after...I could give you colors left-to-right lookin at the back of plug...is that what your after?

Pm me if needed, Ill respond faster that way!!
A pic would be awesome and listing colors left to right would be the cherry on top!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts