Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im selling my kfx400 cuz i need a car for better mpg to drive back and forth to school. i hate to do it but its for a good cause lol. but first off I WILL NOT PART THIS QUAD OUT OR TRADE MY PARTS FOR STOCK PARTS!!! lol so dont ask. The only thing wrong with the quad is it needs new exhaust packing,top aarm bushings and rear brake pads. Im asking $2800 and will not ship unless you pay for all of it. It is also for sale locally. Im located in Charlestown, IN 47111 You can text me at 502-741-5441. the quad has:
+2 Alba a-arms
LSR Axle
+1.25 Janssen Swingarm
Janssen Dual Row Carrier
Front ressie shocks
SS brake lines front and rear
PWR radiator
434 BBK w/ JE 12:1 compression piston
Full yoshi exhuast
400ex Airboot
2005 450r carb
Uni air Filter
AC pro peg nerf Bars
Moose shift lever
Srp Carbon Fiber thumb throttle
maier hood
newer kfx plastic
trail tech clamp
pro taper fatbars with oury grips
13t front sprocket
ITP baja front rims
ITP rear beadlocks
Powermadd handguards
Black Bull Horn Bumper
CV4 greeen rad hoses
quadtech carbon fiber air scoops

i have some extra parts that i will throw in with the quad. i have a lsr gusset kit, stock piston, cylinder, rad shrouds, handgaurds( unknown name), stock swinger, 14t sprocket, stock bars with good grips (bars bent a little), stock bumper and maybe some odds and ends.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

thats the only good picture i have of it now. The front rims and bumper are black now. Will try and get some updated pics soon

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will consider reasonable offers

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm I asking to much or what?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That's a pretty sweet looking machine! I would suggest trying to sell it on ebay classifieds and craigslist. Forums aren't always the best place to try to sell an entire machine, although probably the best for part outs.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks man. i have it on craigslist, peoples asked about it but no one has came to look at it or even seemed serious. i might try ebay soon. ill give it another week or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts