Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new here. So I got a 04 ltz400 that I’m rebuilding. I got everything done and went to start it and no power to anything. The neutral light won’t even come on. I checked the the battery. Which is brand new. That’s good. The wires coming off it. The relay and fuse and all have power going through it. I’m not big on electrical work. I’m not sure if Im doing this right. Any Help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed when I wiggle the plug on the starter relay that the lights flicker

·
Super Moderator
3,673 Posts
Usually a problem like that is a blown fuse, or a bad ground. make sure your connections are tight on that relay as well.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’m having a similar issue on my 03.....except I don’t get any power when I wiggle anything.....I did find the ground wire from the battery negative to the wire harness (the small wire with the connector) was broken so I’ve ordered an oem replacement but when you say blown fuse I’m assuming the only fuse on these machines is the one in the starter solenoid? Correct?

·
Super Moderator
3,673 Posts
but when you say blown fuse I’m assuming the only fuse on these machines is the one in the starter solenoid? Correct?
Yes, other than the fan fuse..

Reactions: EastSideObi

·
Super Moderator
3,673 Posts
Is it possible for the fuse to blown while still visually in tact?
Probably not. But you need to test the fuse with a multimeter for continuity (ohms).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts