Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am currently rebuilding my 03 kfx. It previously was stock, aside from no lid on airbag mod, k&n intake, and a hmf slip on with a modified 450 head pipe. It wasn't slow by any means but I've been ready for more power. so I've done pretty much everything except touched the crank.
the only part I'm stuck on is making this yfz carb work with my bike. I know about the throttle position sensor mods and what not, I'm just wondering if anyone has done it and what did you use, (intake boot, carb to engine boot) and i was thinking about just getting the stock yfz thumper with the cable, is this the best way? any ideas or input would help. pictures would be outstanding.

thanks, Happy riding!

·
Administrator
12,447 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am currently rebuilding my 03 kfx. It previously was stock, aside from no lid on airbag mod, k&n intake, and a hmf slip on with a modified 450 head pipe. It wasn't slow by any means but I've been ready for more power. so I've done pretty much everything except touched the crank.
the only part I'm stuck on is making this yfz carb work with my bike. I know about the throttle position sensor mods and what not, I'm just wondering if anyone has done it and what did you use, (intake boot, carb to engine boot) and i was thinking about just getting the stock yfz thumper with the cable, is this the best way? any ideas or input would help. pictures would be outstanding.

thanks, Happy riding!
Welcome.
There are dozens of threads on this as well as some that are stickied. I would search (search box upper right, click search for advanced feature) the performance section. Here is a link to the stickied topic to get you started.
http://www.suzukicentral.com/forums/15-performance-parts/55895-fcr-carb-mods.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts