Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys I decided to go complete aftermarket. I have a complete set front, rear and linkage.

Shocks are setup for 180lb rider, xc, with high flow pistons in all 3 shocks. Comes with xc linkage. I'd say at most 4hrs.

$700 for complete package. Cost me 1300 for all of this. Will get pics up tomarra. Ready to bolt on and go.

Can check out my seller feedback on ltr450hq.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
cost you 1300? you get all your shocks+rear link for 780 or something from GTT

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The high flow pistons are 175 each. So before you comment you should read the full post and check out or call laz and ask him about them!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
The high flow pistons are 175 each. So before you comment you should read the full post and check out or call laz and ask him about them!
oh "my bad". Im going by what they SHOW on their site. Why dont you explain the benefit of high flow pistons. Obviously not everyone knows.

Wasnt being a d!ck, like i said, i was just going by what GTT has on their site!!

Oh and..at the most that comes out to $1150...he charge you $150 to ship?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Per GTT: Our new high flow pistons give us the ability to tune some stock shocks to work better then an aftermarket shock.

More flow equals a greater range of dampening I.E. Plusher rider with good bottoming resistance.

The fronts will benefit you in a little less are fatigue in long races and a little less stress on your frame and front suspension components.

The rear offers noticeably better ride quality.

Highly recommended for the rear.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also 175x3,+395+385 is 1300

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
This is a VERY highend revalve/rebuild setup guys. W/ this setup you have high end aftermarket quality shocks at a MUCH cheaper price. The hi-flow pistons in the front are nice, but the rear one is the REAL hot ticket. This setup makes a big difference and is actually a good deal here.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Sounds great.........my only thought is if it's so good why is he switching (and loosing money).
I was also wondering why Hughes can'd do math :lol

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Haha yea your right. I never was good at math...dang ol' Virginia education for ya. Looks like I left out the price for the rear.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an ltr. My old lady runs this quad and will be running gncc along with locals. She is being sponsored by a local company that gets zbros cheap.. Nothing against gtt at all. Plus a round house swingarm is nice! If it was me I'd keep it but her decision.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shocks n linkage

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rather sell as a complete package right now. Will split up if someone is interested in the fronts. Also will be selling the rear with the linkage

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
anyone??? offers

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
will split up. Let me know

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
350 a set. Rear comes with linkage

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Are those for stock a arms or something else?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stock. But will work on longer arms

1 - 20 of 43 Posts