Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was doing some fun doughnuts in the snow....somehow it caught traction and slowy started lifting up and just came all the way up and I fell on my ass. Bike stayed on 2 wheels pointing straight up. I was thinking of hitting the back break but my brain thought quicker then I could react so never got to hit the break...come to think of it I dont think I was even covering the break with my foot. So my friend thought it was funny which it was 3 days later samething happend to him except his rolled on 2 wheels into a snow drift he was unhurt also. Getting a 4 wheeler is the most fun I have ever had,

Steve

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That almost happend to me the other day. I was in a field of wet grass in second gear and turned to the left a little and and gave it 1/2 throttle and it spun around so fast and i let off the gas and it kept sliding till i made a complete 360. I thought i was going over. Did it hurt anything on your z?

·
Registered
222 Posts
i havent done alot of doughnuts on my kfx but on my old mojave the tires were so worn down that there was no tread left on them.

they were like slicks... once u got them spinning you would go around like 3 times before you stopped :mrgreen:

·
Registered
35 Posts
nah nothing on the bikes was hurt....i was the second guys that got thrown off...fun and painless in snowy conditions...kinda embarrasing because the second time i was showing off for some kids and then i go flying off the back....good times

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
nah nothing on the bikes was hurt....i was the second guys that got thrown off...fun and painless in snowy conditions...kinda embarrasing because the second time i was showing off for some kids and then i go flying off the back....good times[/b]
: My friend has had alot of good times then. :D

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
i was doing donuts when it was slick outside and it caught and i did a one wheel wheelie for about 10ft... but it came back down on all 4.. Thank Goodness!!!!
:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i was doing donuts when it was slick outside and it caught and i did a one wheel wheelie for about 10ft... but it came back down on all 4.. Thank Goodness!!!!
:[/b]
Lol i've done a few of those in gravel/sand. Going around and around and around then all of sudden the SOB grabs and tries to go. Riding on one wheel trying to get the weight back over. I usually stall it because I jam the rear brake so hard trying not to come off.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
me and my friend were riding at our local track one day when he decided he would try a one wheel wheelie on purpose. he started riding the 2 right wheels on pavement, revved it and dumped the clutch. he about w00ter his pants when it straightened out and then bounced onto the back left wheel and almost wheelied over!!! it was one of the funniest things that i have ever seen!!!

Little Fat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts