Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Airbox Lid Covers

It is water REPELLANT (keeps the splashing water out)
Take the lid off, clean the box, attach velcro around the outside rim and put the cover on.

Here is the info I acquired from Steve Giebel at Outerwears:

I do have a lid cover for the Z400. It is a WR3600V. It comes in Red,
Black, Blue, Yellow and Purple. The price is $21.90.

The minimum order for a price break is 30pieces. You would need to place an order of 30
each time to get this price.
The price is $14.25 at $30 pieces. $21.90 for quantities 1-29.

http.//www.outerwearsracing.com/frames.htm

Some one had a post in here with pictures on a 400EX but I couldn't
find it again.

Are there enough definite buy-ins to justify this?
Who's in:
craZy400

Reply if you want one and I will add your name to the list

·
Registered
384 Posts
im in for one.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
so 14 bucks how do you pay for it call him or what

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll take one

·
Registered
195 Posts
Count me in...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
ait then $7 for 60 people come on 60

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Well hmm, using hindelk's method, we could just order so many that they're free! hehehe

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
^^^i like his idea the filter cover and shock covers

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Why not just buy a yard of the same material and make your own "outwears". I've found some flags which have a similar cover. I just gotta find a France flag so I can cut it up. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
re:

i'm game. count me in.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
------------------CUT OFF DATE IS OCTOBER 23rd--------------

damn, we need 20 more  :evil:[/b]
like thrshr said!

Here is the latest from Outerwears:
Ty:
You would need to make the purchase all at once.  Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard.  I can get you in at a lower price as long as each order is of $2,500.00.  I do need a tax I.D. number and a picture of your store front before I can sell at the $14.25.  If you have any questions please call me at 800-967-3450.
Thank you,
Steve Giebel[/b]
I am not a dealer so Steve wasn't on the same page I guess.

I did hook up with Magic Racing www.magicracing.com in MI and they are willing to do the same deal at the same price. It looks like someone needs to make the bulk purchase for the 30 covers. I guess that should be me since I started the thread. UNLESS, someone in MI wants to pick them up and spare the initial shipping.

So if I am going to purchase 30 of these filters ($437 freakin bones) then I would like the commitment up front. That means that I am going to establish a date and if I don't get 30 responses then I am going to cancel and just buy one for myself.

I will charge the $14.25 plus .30 ($9/30people) for the original shipping to me ($9 is a guess) and then whatever the actual shipping is to you (a buck or 2 {also a guess}). That makes the total $16 or $17 bones.

Magic sells them originally for $19 plus shipping.

This sounds like a lot of work for a couple of bucks but it is worth it if this starts a GROUP BUY TREND.

I also need the color you want (Red, Black, Blue, Yellow and Purple)

So far we have for sure:
craZy400 blue
sand lovin z400
hindelk
fullthrottle
spaguru
z400scraper
thrshravc8130
batgeek_kfx400

if you don't wish to be on this list PM me...........

Magic also said they could do the shock covers for $32.

AGAIN the cut off date is OCTOBER 23rd

·
Registered
161 Posts
hey, that outerwear air filter box cover is really sweet. i bought one not to long ago! i rejetted my card with a 148mj and it really rips. the only problem is to install the air box cover is that u have to remove the rear plastics to put the velcro along the top of the box. and taking the cover on and off is a pain, when u clean the filter as often as i do. there isnt that much clearance between the end of the box and the beginning of the plastics! but overall it works great and i'm glad i bought it!

·
Registered
384 Posts
this thing gonna happen or not?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts