Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
HECK YEAH BRA!!!!!! Those are some sweet pics!!!
I hope to have the huevos soon to try that......right now I'm still waiting on my sac to drop....

·
Registered
660 Posts
HECK YEAH BRA!!!!!!  ....I hope to have the huevos soon to try that......right now I'm still waiting on my sac to drop....[/b]

lol, go watch some huevos flicks to help them drop in the sack faster. :hehe

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sheeesh! you guys got some good air on those jumps! 8O  

Good pics! :thumbsup[/b]
8O 8O 8O U ain't kiddin boss

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bottom Out

The Z doesn't bottom out at all if you land on the down ramp. It's a smooth ride all the way. If you don't make the ramp its a little harsh. Nothing major. Pete :)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i've gotten about that much air(maybe a little more :D ) one time at the track @ heber springs, AR, and a couple of times didn't quite make the landing ramp, and it hurt like hell, and i never bent anything

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Axle

The axle in Bens quad is stock in fact Bens quad is as it was deilvered from the dealer. They go well without any mods. Mine has a locally made axle that is adjustable from stock width to + 6 inches. Shocks are all stock. You need to adjust them to suit your weight and ridng style.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I know this post is pretty old but i wanted to know what gear you were hittin that jump in!? And what does huevos mean in english, other than Bad A$$ quad movies!!
: I have the whole set, really gets ya ready to ride, until it gets to the crash section!! :?

·
Registered
583 Posts
20 meters

So what does that equal in sae, like 40 or 50 footer? Thats my guess from the looks of pics. Very nice air time btw. "huevos grandes" = big [email protected]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Antually I think huevos means eggs. But in mexican slang it means balls.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Man...those Z50's look fun....

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
has anyone seen the GrandStand tabletob at the Price, Utah track? it's and 80 footer, and i cleared it once on accident. didn't mean to go that far, scary as hell.

Little Fat

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
kool pics man every time i go to the one track the lip is worn down cuse i usualy go late nice air

huevos means eggs and grandes mean big big eggs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts