Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I pretty much have gotten every known aftermarket part available for an ltz 400 and was wondering if any body knows where to get an aftermarket frame. I already have an aftermarket sub-frame, just looking for the base frame. In addition, I haven't really looked up any details on the ltz 400 since 2012 and was wondering if there are any new parts that have came out from then to now, granted I'm sure most components are discontinued by now.

·
My Mechanic is a Loser!
1,978 Posts
Good luck! There aren't many left in the world.

You could always find a shop to build you one from scratch but it won't be cheap.

Here's my LRD Aluminum frame. It was raced by Bill Balance in the 2003 GNCC season. $20,000 takes it. Lmao!

·
My Mechanic is a Loser!
1,978 Posts
now quick question for you. Do you have a Hinson quick change clutch cover? I'm on the lookout.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I would just gusset your frame with a kit from walsh racecraft or lonestar racing kit for around $180. You can also contact lonestar to see if they could make a frame for you, it would cost at least a couple grand. Nice build by the way, I love the look of those max power cylinders!

·
:::Formerly 1q23r:::
613 Posts
put a efi head on it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to have that aluminum frame, but I fear I have moved on to going all out on a Yamaha banshee now!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts