1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
tempting..........had money in my Paypal account from selling dashes and my wife just cleaned it (and some more) out buying plane tickets so my son could come home before school starts.
I know it's a Procom but I've had no issues with them.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Does this bolt up on the left side of the air cleaner box ? I just bought my z and the guy said it was a big gun rev limiter. But I took it to a mechanic and he said its just an electrical box with a sticker. Nothing special.... It has the sticker that is lying on the plastic wrapper...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its increase's the rev limit, and a bit of timing, go to web site and read spec. It is a good deal and yes most likely the same as procom. Next cheapist one I have seen is Alba for $77. I have had a Big Gun on my bike for five years with no problem. Big guns go for over $100, I'd buy it if I needed it. Nobody has seen it yet, I do not think it will last.

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
Does this bolt up on the left side of the air cleaner box ? I just bought my z and the guy said it was a big gun rev limiter. But I took it to a mechanic and he said its just an electrical box with a sticker. Nothing special.... It has the sticker that is lying on the plastic wrapper...
Does it look like the one in the picture? It probably is.
Is this the same mechanic that can't tell a stock cam from a aftermarket cam?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its gone. Sold

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yes it is the same mechanic. He is extremely good. Been doin it for over 25 years. Knows his stuff but IDK about him identifying aftermarket parts. I will take a pic and post it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts