Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well everything is for grabs that is stock part, as for the aftermarket parts I have a Lonestar Axcalibar Pro (I think) it,s adjustable from standard to +3 I think but then again I don't know squat about the axle. I will post pictures, I have a set of brand new Pro Armor fat race pegs and heelguards. brand new ITP wheels 11''. Pro armor kill switch, etc... I'll make a list right now witht he prices and edit my first post.

·
Registered
100 Posts
picture of pro armor nerfs/heel gaurds

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Axle shipped to 13361
Shipping is 45$, I would take 210$ canadian shipped

I need the front right fender bracket. Also can you post a pic of the pro armor kill switch ?
I have somebody that wants both the brackets, if you take both you get first dibs or else I will sell them as a pair only. Posting the pictures of the kill switch in a few minutes.

picture of pro armor nerfs/heel gaurds
They are brand new, if you want I will take pictures of them later. Or else you can search google and look at the pictures they are the same :p

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Somebody bought a bunch of parts and wanted in the deall I had to let them go sorry about that.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Dang thats a kill switch only, I can't use it for a starter button..... Thanks anyways I am sure I will think of something else I need....
Is there a band or something holding down the solenoid underneath the seat in the back left corner ? If so I need that. Same with the battery, if there is something holding it down ?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang thats a kill switch only, I can't use it for a starter button..... Thanks anyways I am sure I will think of something else I need....
Is there a band or something holding down the solenoid underneath the seat in the back left corner ? If so I need that. Same with the battery, if there is something holding it down ?
Yes, the battery has a metalepice that holds it down. And the solenoid ha sa rubber thing around it to just keep in place, I will sell it with the Solenoid only. Thing is that I don't think ti'll be worth shipping th ebracket by itself, it might cost something around 10-15 only to ship. Let me know if interested, but i would suggest finding something local or closer. Unless you want a couple parts :p

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
20$ + shipping perfect working condition
I also have a raptor petcock for 20$ + shipping
and if ya want the battery bracket that's another 10$ so all fo it for 50$ + shipping.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts