Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my '05 Z400, I just don't use it much anymore and would prefer it went to a new owner who would be excited about it. Willing to potentially part-out some of the aftermarket items, let me know what you're interested in (and I'll likely need your stock parts when applicable). It has very low hours, the original owner had put maybe 20 hours on it and I've probably only put another 60-80 hours on it. The front tires are original and the chain was JUST changed, see more below. It does have some light surface rust/oxidation on some spots but is still very clean overall.

MODS:
full Armadillo skid plates
AC Racing Nerfs
IMS Roll Design double pegs w/ kick-up
Pro Circuit Head Pipe
HMF slip on w/ quiet core
Trail tech halogen headlights
Pro-flow kit with Pro Design foam filter
Pro Armor bullhorn bumper (always loved this)
DG front frame protector
Laker Custom plastic w/ team Yoshi graphics kit
Dr. D reverse lever
OMF air scoops
Shockwears (one has a hole)

New battery within the past year, new chain within the past month (old chain was dried out from age, not worn out).
Currently has stock front tires and Kenda Klaw rear tires, I also have the matching front Kenda tires (no rims) and the original rear tires on rims. I bought a set of like-new sand tires on rims too but I've not gotten to use them. All of these extras are negotiable if desired, I won't have any use for them.

Asking $3500 as it sits. Located in Reno, NV.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts