Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Z400 that needs nothing but a rider. I dont have time or space to part it out so I just want to sell it whole...Pro-Taper bars , ASV levers, Rath chrome steering stem with SRP 7/8 clamps, N-Style gripper seat, K&N, White Brothers E2 full exhaust, FCR 39, Old school Hot cams, DRZ valve springs, mild port & polish, JE 13.5.1 piston, DRZ flywheel, Wiseco cam chain with ( mcct ) streamline stabilizer, U&M oversize oil tank, Motosport nerf bars, Works front shocks ( 180-200 lbs rider) Rockstar shock covers, Pro Armor skid plates, New tires, G- force axle, Axle and swingarm bearings just changed with zero hours on them. I'm sure I am forgetting some things. No trades please...pm me if interested.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I'd actually pay you to take those cams out, could send my stockers + $ in exchange ;).

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
You've got your yosh cams! I fell asleep and lost an auction for a nice set of webs for just under $120 on ebay :(

·
Registered
396 Posts
That is a great deal on an 06. I have rode with him and that is one nice bike.

·
Registered
433 Posts
one damn nice bike you got there hope it's sells to someone who takes care of it as much as you have

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is a great deal on an 06. I have rode with him and that is one nice bike.
Mike how the heck are you doing? You still ride at Hillsville? I hate wellsville, too dang rocky. Always breaking something on the machine then end up fixing it the following week.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yea I still ride every Sunday out Hillsville. If you don't sell it hit me up sometime. There is a lot more to Hillsville I could show you. Good luck with the sale though, someone is going to get one nice quad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts