Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son purchased this Suzuki Z400 from Yokley Racing about a year ago. Most all the motor work and aftermarket accessories only had one race on them at the time. My son has raced this bike in the Mid South Cross Country Series in the C class for about 7 or 8 races and probly another 20 hours practice time. Fresh rebuild with about 3-4 hours on it. It has been very well maintained. It has about any aftermarket part you can imagine. Team Suzuki frame, Roll Design front end with long travel Elka shocks, Roll design swingarm with Elka rear shock and XC link, IMS pegs and nerfs with heel guards, Renthal handle bars, powermadd hand guards, IMS rear XC grab bar, Elka steering stabilizer, steel braided brake lines front and rear, IMS foot brake lever, IMS oversize tank, Yoshimura full exhaust, ITP beadlocks with almost brand new Maxxis RAZR tires, and brand new Kawasaki KFX 400 fenders with Quadtech carbon fiber hood. Also has extra set of black plastic that also has Quadtech hood. Motor is a stroked 440 motor that runs great. Will run with most 450's. My son decided to get a Honda because everyone else we ride with rides Hondas. This bike is ready to go race a national tomorrow if you wanted to. Call or text Blake at 73one-845-3184 or Ronnie at 73one-695-0933. I can send more pics if you would like to see more. Please serious inquiries only. $4000 Lexington, Tn

Never can get pics to load on here from our good camera. You can go to http://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs/2572200673.html to see some pics or send me a pm with email and I will send them out to you. Thanks for your time!!

·
Administrator
12,453 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts