Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have just sold my 2006 z400 . I now have some aftermarket parts for sale. I will list parts, pics, and prices. If I'm out of line on a price and you maybe interested in that part send me a PM maybe we can work something out. I'm a honest person not someone who is going to take the money and run. I perfer paypal or money orders. I like to post my price and include shipping to the lower 48, not charge someone a unbeleavable price to ship.

1.) Rekluse clutch z start with manual override RMS-164 complete w/instuctions $300 shipped in the lower 48

2.) Trail tech 7/8 bar clamp with key hole and warning light holes with 35 watt lights included is mounting hardware $120 shipped in the lower 48

3.) Pro Armor A-arm skids with all orginal mounting hardware $50 shipped in the lower 48

4.) Acerbis Hand guards with mounting hardware these are wrap arounds that have bar ends on them. $40 shipped in the lower 48

5.) Tag Metals x5 handlebars I want to say these are ltz400 bend $45 shipped in the lower 48

6.) Z400 service manual it had the updates for the 2006 Z400 $25 shipped in the lower 48

7.) Maier hood $25 shipped in the lower 48

8.) Maier Tank Topper $15 shipped in the lower 48

·
Registered
765 Posts
will you ship the rekluse to canada?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will ship the rekluse clutch to canada for $290.00 plus you pay shipping. Method of payment being paypal being US dollars. I was going to ship flat rate box in lower 48 for $10 but shipping to you in canada I'm guessing is more. If you are ok with this I need your shipping address or codes ect to find out the amount it will cost to ship. Thank You

·
Registered
765 Posts
sounds great, wont have the money till friday(payday) but my shipping address is

93 big hill circle
airdrie alberta canada
t4a 1r3

this is so great! been looking for a rekluse for a long time now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
insanez400shane I will get a shipping quote and get back to you with a total. Friday works good for me. ThankYou

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Nice grab, i've wanted one for a long time, but have way too much other stuff going on ;). Enjoy it!

·
Registered
765 Posts
so any word on the shipping?

·
Registered
765 Posts
lol, you had me there. good one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
insanez400shane I went to the post office today she said It will cost you $28.65 for shipping should arrive 6-10 bussiness days after being shipped. I will need to fill out a forum for customs she said I need to put a price for what it is worth. If you are still interested for $290.00 plus $28.65 shipping for a total of $318.65 US Dollars. paypal works for me, my paypal addy is [email protected] what do you want it to be worth on the customs forum ? I also will be out of town for the weekend but it will ship Monday if thats good with you .

·
Registered
765 Posts
payment sent. now i have to get in contact with rekluse for some more ball bearings. ill be able to install it this year yet before riding season ends. awesome.

·
Registered
765 Posts
just say its about $50, then i wont get hit with customs. thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got your paypal payment, I will fill out your costoms paper and ship it out. I Will Do the $50 on Customs forum. Thank You and enjoy

payment sent. now i have to get in contact with rekluse for some more ball bearings. ill be able to install it this year yet before riding season ends. awesome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ltz400 and ltz250

hi, sorry i dont know how to work this computer to well, i have just bought my son a ltz250 and i have seen a set of nerf bars with heel gaurds for sale but they are for a lts400 do you know if they will fit the ltz250 thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is something I could not answer, you may want to try posting this question in the tech help section. sorry

hi, sorry i dont know how to work this computer to well, i have just bought my son a ltz250 and i have seen a set of nerf bars with heel gaurds for sale but they are for a lts400 do you know if they will fit the ltz250 thanks

1 - 20 of 33 Posts