Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All righty I need some help. I have a 2012 ltz400 that I have stripped down, repainted, and almost put back together but I keep running into some sort of connection problem with the harness. i have checked all the connections, taken off and reconnected the whole harness 2 times now and still I keep getting the blinking red light. when I turn the key on the red EFI light continuously blinks non stop, no pause or anything just keeps blinking, I start it for about 4 seconds and then it shuts off. I can get on the gas a little but then it instantly shuts off again. I do have a Power commander 5 installed with a full Yoshi rs2 exhaust mapped out with the stock air filter, thats how it was before I stripped it down, nothing changed. also when i have the key turned off, i can still see a dim light where I have it in neutral, sometimes the FI light is on too. i will get some pictures on here as soon as i can but anything would be helpful until then

·
Registered
624 Posts
you have a efi error or a electrical issue because if you have those idiot light on when your key is off....
anyway do as follow:

go underneath your headlight, theres a plug there.
conect black/white and white/red with a wire
turn your key to on and your FI light will throw a pattern.
note that and comeback here

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UPDATE: I guess theres a fuel cut off that was not facing the right way(located behind the front light) and now it runs but now another another issue has occurred... Every time I hit the throttle is seems to bog which is weird because its fuel injected, feels like theres a loss of power when I get on it . Now the fi light is solid and not blinking, I'm starting the think theres an issue with the throttle body.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts