Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up.....just wonderin how many guys on here ride EX's......i dont wanna feel like an outcast er anything

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I ride an EX sometimes, but the Z is better :D (don't make a flame out of this folks, I'm just playin)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha....yeah it is, oh well, my EX is gettin to be pretty pimp tho......it looks fast anyway :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
BS

BS B-mon.....nacex.....i c ur on here.....how about Tha King he post alot.?????....how was tha Movie huevo's 5 i need to see that!!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
hey nacsEX: how do you like that R4 exhaust? I'm seriously thinking about getting one for my EX, along with a new WB graphics kit I saw(and love). I just want the slip-on

·
Registered
503 Posts
i dont wanna feel like an outcast er anything[/b]
That's pretty funny nacsEX! I ride an EX, but that's not the reason I have that name. :) I only ride it when I don't want to get my LT500R dirty or muddy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey nacsEX: how do you like that R4 exhaust? I'm seriously thinking about getting one for my EX, along with a new WB graphics kit I saw(and love). I just want the slip-on

yeah i like it alot, it helps out the low to mid range and sounds and looks sweet.......but its not that shiny crome you see in the mags (slackers) :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
i've got a '01 440ex and a '99 400ex which is for sale

i still enjoy this site anyways, actually i'm starting to come to this site more than exriders, i like everyones attitude here is a lot better

·
Registered
10 Posts
i also have a ex. i came here just to see what everybody is talkin about and decided to join just to chat and find out more about the z's

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just got into racing and want to make my ex fast by boring it out. Should i bore it out 440 or 416? :?:

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I just got into racing and want to make my ex fast by boring it out. Should i bore it out 440 or 416? :?:[/b]
440 would give the most power and still be reliable

·
Registered
10 Posts
honestly, either get a 440 stroker or a 426 bore for MX. Thats what i have figured out. my 416 will and has out pulled 440 national motor, and i only have 416 bore and a cam.

·
Registered
115 Posts
a 440 will give you the most power....but if you blow the motor.....you gotta buy a new cylinder...and it wont rev as high in top end....due to the heavier mass of the piston..where as if you get a 416 or 425.....it will be a lot more reiable..and still have room for another small over bore if soemthing happens....a 416 and a 425 will out pull and rev higher than a 440....give you more top end..wich is why thy outpull but..but a 440 dos give you the most bottem end..im tihnking about gettin a 425 next year..not sure tho

·
Registered
200 Posts
Okay, thanks alot all of ya. I have made my mind up, I will probally get a 426 or around there bore kit. What kind of mad you think i should get next to my engine. Hotcams or rev box or filter or i dont know u tell me? :D

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
ripprn, i am gonna go with a 416 lrd kit, but change out the head for a 13.5:1 compression and a different electronic ignition kit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thia summer I want to buy a quad, I was wondering if a 400 Ex would be to big for me. I am 5'8 140 i rode a 2002 CR 80 last year. Thanks. :?:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think the EX will fit yuo fine. It will take a little bit of getting use to the quad but when you do you will love it!! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks a lot. So do you own a 400 Ex? If u do How tall are u and how much do u weigh? I just want to see how much bigger you are then me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I own a 1999 400ex and im like 5'11 and around 145 pounds the quad should fit you perfect!!
:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts