Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any advice on this like what not to do or tricks to make it go smoother. This will be my first build I have researched a lot. My case busted so I just bought a new bottom end and 434 that came with jug and piston. I will have to transfer my head onto the new engine. Bike is an 08 bottom end is 06 hopefully it goes smooth.

·
Super Moderator
3,363 Posts
Stuff paper towels everywhere a part can fall in. Don"t force a ring into the cylinder. Try to work in a clean enclosed space when putting the circlips in, in case one goes flying!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the piston and rings in fine head on valves shimmed and bolted back on. Got to attach all the cables gotta double check my clutches. I think I’m ready to fire it up hopefully it doesn’t blow my garage up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it runs like a demon on crack. I have CT racing full system on the way just need fcr 39 and it’s on. For my first build it fired up first try still have a little work to do but it runs so I’m happy as a queer at a weinie roast.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Great to hear! (not the queer part) lol. CT racing is doing my head and carb work, hoping mine runs like a demon too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts