Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...
Those pics were taken last year at the end of dune season.
I've done some more stuff to it since then. Right now it is getting
some case bearing inserts put into it, so it is in pieces at the moment.
The whole engine has been polished to a mirror finish now. The cylinder was the only thing that wasn't polished in those photos. I've had the A-arms, footpegs, and kickstarter re-chromed. I replace the sharkfins and sandevils with dune hoppers and 10 paddle haulers. RIS designs has some really sweet aluminum grips that I haven't ordered yet, but they are next on my list.

OutCast
88 LT500RJ

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, those are some real nice pics, who did the photoshop job!? The pics look so clean.[/b]
Some1,
Thanks for the reply. There was no editing of these photos. They were taken with a Nikon F5 35mm SLR, and then developed with a lot of care not to get any scratches on the negatives. They were then scanned in with a Nikon LS2000 film scanner. It has some very great features like oversampling to help remove most of the noise/artifacts that is common with .jpg/.jpeg files. The original scans were scanned in at 2700 dpi. The larger the scan, the more detail you obtain. They were then sized down with bi-cubic interpolation and no touch-ups were needed. :D

OutCast
88 LT500RJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts