Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions about a-arms for my 06 z400. I want to widen out my wheeler as much as possible without having to buy new shocks. What is the most forward and widest a-arms that I would be able to put on my Z with just the stock shocks? Thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
well remeber the wider it it is the softer you shocks will get but idk on your ??? others will though

·
Registered
380 Posts
I run full flight +3, +1, they are good and take a lot of abuse. Price is good and spares are easy to get hold of. As was allready stated the shocks will be a bit softer so you will have to spend a bit of time setting them up.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I would get JD Performance A-arms. I was told the owner used to work for Laeger and when Laeger and Roll Design needs help keeping up with their orders he builds their a-arms for them.
So quality is as good as any top brand but cost a lot less, plus they offer them in max ground clearance too.

I used to have Fullflights +3 +1, I got them for 385 shipped. Many people will tell you to keep away from the, but personally I didn't have any problems with them. However, I only used them at the dunes and for one mx race, no serious racing.
I didn't like a few things about them though, they don't come with a smooth glossy finish and the stickers come off way too easy.
Also they way they adjust is complicated and time consuming compared to JD a-arms for example.

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
i got full flight +3 +1 and they are great they can hold up the the abuse i put them threw they will last any one. I go to an mx track alot and i also do some trail riding.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
I picked up a set of +3 Lonestar arms, great build quality and work terrific.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ive run, Jb my whole racing career. In my opinion they have got to be the best a-arms out there, The powrder coating last, the stickers stick well and they handle real weel. Plus they handle the abuse of Mx tracks all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts