Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a arms and shocks. i have a plus 4 lonstar axle and i want some a arms and shocks to be as wide or if not wider than the back. also i dont have a lot of money so... Any sugestions ?

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
no money, ehhhh, that would be the mission impossible.... There is no +4 a-arms, not in all the research I have done in the past six months....

you can get +3 houser a-arms for like 525 bucks or so, you might be able to find some cheaper It has stock length shock mounts, so you can use the stock shocks if u have to. And then get wheel spacers, I'm highly against them, but they will extend you out 1.5", or instead, be safer, reverse stock front rim, this will get you out an extra inch and a half....

this is the only thing I can think of you can do to widen yourself on a penny budget....

·
Registered
8,639 Posts
i know what you said, but you wanted the front to be even wider than the rear.... and the only way to achieve this is by what I told you in my original post.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
i know what you said, but you wanted the front to be even wider than the rear....   and the only way to achieve this is by what I told you in my original post.[/b]

yea, but if you get +3 a arms wouldn't that actually be 6 inches wider, 3 on each side?

·
Registered
51 Posts
check out ricky stators a-arms, they are low cost, and WIDE! www.rickystator.com, under z400 pics you can see a pic of my Z with the ricky stator +3 arms, and my +4 dominator 2 axle (250R) the front was still wider, even with -offset rims

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
talk to Zracer about bougard, for cheap pricing he can give you good discounts on a arms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts