Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I thought he was gona roll the on the first little turn by the bulldozer, he got tipsy on that one. Looks like he hit a deep rut lol. He was kind of slows getting up, hope he was ok.

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

it was raining pretty and everything was soaked. my buddy went to wheelie across a water puddle, and his hand slipped off the handle bars causing the quad to slam back down and pitching him over the handle bars. the bike kept rolling and was heading towards the side of the hill. he barely caught it in time.

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Bahahahahha! I spit out my beer on that one! I've flew off the bike like that plenty of times! But what made me crack up was that he was wearing shorts in that kind of weather lol! Lucky he caught the quad in time;) Man I wish I had someone vid me when I was haulling a$$ in fourth and bolt from a arm came off slamming the front end instantly and I flew way farther than that with the bike chasing me my friend said it looked crazy:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bahahahahha! I spit out my beer on that one! I've flew off the bike like that plenty of times! But what made me crack up was that he was wearing shorts in that kind of weather lol! Lucky he caught the quad in time;) Man I wish I had someone vid me when I was haulling a$$ in fourth and bolt from a arm came off slamming the front end instantly and I flew way farther than that with the bike chasing me my friend said it looked crazy:D

they are over the boot pants with the legs zipped off. it was in the ninety's and rain felt good. i wear mine like that all the time in the summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts