Suzuki Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
I do this quite frequently and it has done wonders for my lubrication system. Dry ice in your radiator with normal coolant makes it just like engine ice. The more you can get in the better.

·
Super Moderator
5,886 Posts
I love the way this thread went. I also like the way the OP handled it. Seems like we've got another great member that can take a joke/criticism!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I love the way this thread went. I also like the way the OP handled it. Seems like we've got another great member that can take a joke/criticism!
Considering his thread got jacked on purpose just to get under his skin and he didnt react yeah i woud say so. They should have an FI section on this forum. Seems everyday someone has a new FI question (including kfxguy) There really isnt a whole lot of info on here about the new style Z. Maybe some of the 09 guys can step up and contribute some solid stickies on tuning/mods.

Overall compared to other forums most of the members are respectful...honestly kfxguys motto on not posting on worthless threads is the way to go imo. If you ignore them usually its point taken:)---Zach

·
Registered
519 Posts
It's a double edged sword, and I can't recall this ever not being an issue here. On one side, guys that don't know better, ask a lot of the same questions over and over which clutters up the boards, ruins search results, and gets under the skin of some of the regulars, who then tell them to search, which other than teaching the new guy a thing or two, does little else but ruin search results.

There is a section for frequently asked questions, and a lot of sticky topics in various forums, which would probably do you a world of good. Have some patience and spend a few hours reading up on the that stuff. It's all there to try to avoid this issue, and keep certain good discussions or topics easy to find. Eventually, after quite a lot of reading, many of your questions will answer themselves at least to some degree. If you have searched and searched, but still don't have your answer, or have a question that hasn't been addressed, that's when you should start a topic.
Great post btw

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
When I first posted here, I was bashed for stupid questions and look at me now. I made some great friends and have a great place to hang. This place is a divorce maker, your woman will hate you, unless you have a woman like mine who wants to ride more then me. I don't believe there is any stupid serious questions, just lazyness, which was and is my problem. The people here are great, there bark is louder there bite except the popo, that mother will bite your fingers off and crawl into a corner a naw on them.for an hour lol j/k spize. We get fresh fish here alot and most of em can't take avjoke, get mad and leave. I think you will be A OK here. Stick around you won't regret it

·
Registered
519 Posts
This place is a divorce maker, your woman will hate you, unless you have a woman like mine who wants to ride more then me.
Great line haha....I was thinking this just the other day

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
When I first posted here, I was bashed for stupid questions and look at me now. I made some great friends and have a great place to hang. This place is a divorce maker, your woman will hate you, unless you have a woman like mine who wants to ride more then me. I don't believe there is any stupid serious questions, just lazyness, which was and is my problem. The people here are great, there bark is louder there bite except the popo, that mother will bite your fingers off and crawl into a corner a naw on them.for an hour lol j/k spize. We get fresh fish here alot and most of em can't take avjoke, get mad and leave. I think you will be A OK here. Stick around you won't regret it
Geeze, you kinda went of on a tangent there.... I thought this was a thread about informing the noobs about some of the best z mods.:wtf:

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
well i do have the fasted color quad you know...WHITE cus you know every different color z comes with a bit difference in HP white is the fastest and i think black with shaved plastics are the slowest, right pulido? and if you have orange plastics, thats like taking a 100 inch tall ricer wing and sticking it on a mustang lol, right yogi?

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
well i do have the fasted color quad you know...WHITE cus you know every different color z comes with a bit difference in HP white is the fastest and i think black with shaved plastics are the slowest, right pulido? and if you have orange plastics, thats like taking a 100 inch tall ricer wing and sticking it on a mustang lol, right yogi?
Now you're back on track! These are very true facts. The color designates which motor is in your z. They made different hp motors and white is definitely the highest hp version.

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
agreed tucker!!! in big bold capital letters. that would be awesome

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Can I put it in mine too? Should I start a new thread for this? Is this going to give me more top end? Can I use this instead of a programmer? Will I have to change my rear tires? I just don't know...

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
tbone i think you should put on a set 33's with run flats on your z , just make sure there chrome. another thing that will go with thos nice big rims, 40 series flowmaster muffler. now i would wanna see that lmao i think that will make your ride faster bahahahah

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
so if i paint my whole bike white it will be the fastest?:lol

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
so if i paint my whole bike white it will be the fastest?:lol
see i asked that same question and if you change the paint color, from what i thought it would but it dont.i like green but green is slower then white and i cant afford to loose power. now if you add decals i think 1 decal = .250 of 1 hp gain, so the more decals you have the faster you will go. you have to make sure there the good kind that dont fall off with wind, cus if your in a drag race and one falls off or flaps you loose that hp.... i dont make the rules, i just follow. if im not mistaken if you have a really hot chick on back with big boobs, there is boobage hp to, but that a whole section that could get banned from this thread
:shocker:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Now you're back on track! These are very true facts. The color designates which motor is in your z. They made different hp motors and white is definitely the highest hp version.
gutted! i wish i knew this as i have replaced my white plastics with black ones, will this alter my performance???:D

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
gutted! i wish i knew this as i have replaced my white plastics with black ones, will this alter my performance???:D
yes that sux....... hhhmmmm to bad

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
see i asked that same question and if you change the paint color, from what i thought it would but it dont.i like green but green is slower then white and i cant afford to loose power. now if you add decals i think 1 decal = .250 of 1 hp gain, so the more decals you have the faster you will go. you have to make sure there the good kind that dont fall off with wind, cus if your in a drag race and one falls off or flaps you loose that hp.... i dont make the rules, i just follow. if im not mistaken if you have a really hot chick on back with big boobs, there is boobage hp to, but that a whole section that could get banned from this thread
:shocker:
So the bigger the boobs the more hp wow my girls got like tripple D's so thats like tripple hp oh ya i'm gonna be going supper fast:p

41 - 60 of 66 Posts