Suzuki Central Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
my girl has like -36aaaaaaaa so that is not an option for me but i got the freak from hell hp...... thats not as much as boob hp, but its something. you have to account for everything. like my friend he is missing a right leg so hey that shaves weight IMO lmao

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
my girl has like -36aaaaaaaa so that is not an option for me but i got the freak from hell hp...... thats not as much as boob hp, but its something. you have to account for everything. like my friend he is missing a right leg so hey that shaves weight IMO lmao
Now thats funny chit right there i dont care who you are:z400rules:

·
Registered
973 Posts
life just keeps gettin worse... my mrs left so no boobage hp and now i have the wrong colour bike, might aswell get one of those micro scooters!:blah:

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
There are tons of ways that you can make up for lack of power, mostly the previously discussed motor mods. Muffler bearing, dry ice, and of course rockstar fuel.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Anyone ever been on an acura or honda tuner thread? If I put NOS in my automatic 91 integra could it beat a corvette ? Its the same thing in every forum in some form lol...BTW how much HP will Lambo doors add to my Z?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
not as much as dalorian doors

61 - 66 of 66 Posts