Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
49,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought Id make a quick note about it. I haven't seen it yet so noone is in trouble. But people,if you see someone flaming or what not, PM me the persons name and I will talk with them, I will maybe give a warning depending on how bad the flaming was. So just to warn you guys, I dont want this place to become a flame palace..We are here to have fun and talk about quads and whatever...Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
thanks, that is what bluetraxx turned into, and exriders has a lot of flamers on it too.

dave

·
Registered
221 Posts
tell me about it, people go there just to mess with our heads, and some are just jacka$$es.

dave

·
Registered
620 Posts
ya, a lot of people lie about which quads they have and i hate that.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The only major flames i see at exriders is when people talk about the Z. Its rare to see a good comment about it.

Later

·
Registered
439 Posts
hey

New to the site. Good start. It is really good you wont allow flaming here. But let me warn you, it will be alot harder then you think. Especially when you have 1000 members. Hope you can keep it away from this site. There are a few atv sites out there full of lil kids that just flame. Good luck with the site.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
well what do you call yourselfs doin? :roll:  :?[/b]

Really, grow up kiddies. The only big problem we have at EXRiders is with all the little 12 year olds thinkin they bad by flamin people. You guys leave us alone, we leave you alone. 8)

·
Registered
221 Posts
but the problem is we let it get to us. we cant do that here.

dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats a good point Striker. I'm kabd69667 over there and the only time i've seen flaming is when somone with a different quad comes over starts the same old w00ter, my z or my shee or my raptor will leave that piece of w00ter 400ex of yours in the dust. ExRiders is IMO the best quad site on the net

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Thats a good point Striker. I'm kabd69667 over there and the only time i've seen flaming is when somone with a different quad comes over starts the same old %*^$, my z or my shee or my raptor will leave that piece of %*^$ 400ex of yours in the dust. ExRiders is IMO the best quad site on the net[/b]

Right, now if someone come over and had a good attitude bout it and they owned a blaster, shee, z.....whatever then you wont see flames. Take FMFBlaster who showed up bout a week ago...he's got a good attitude and no body flames him for ownin a blaster. Or even GuyLT250r. He is one of the biggest helps to some technical questions on the site.

Good attitude......no flame.
Bad attitude.....you get flames.

Your choice. You guys are welcome at EXRiders anytime you want as long as you guys dont come in there tryin to flame........then youll be welcome 8)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, over at EXriders we have a lot of guys that have other than honda quads, Striker made a good example of FmFBlaster01 he's a pretty cool kid, we don't flmae him for having a blaster. Or guylt250r, he does give help to everybody. and Lrd_shee, he owns a banshee, we don't flame him, i could keep going on and on about this...................... :(

·
Registered
620 Posts
i also belong to exriders and i don't get flamed there for riding a blaster.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I was not talking about exriders. I am not a member at exriders but have checked it out. Good site if you own a honda, I have not seen that many flames over there. But there are a few sites were every topic brakes in to a brawl and flames. Not exriders, I was not talking about exriders.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was not talking about exriders. I am not a member at exriders but have checked it out. Good site if you own a honda, I have not seen that many flames over there. But there are a few sites were every topic brakes in to a brawl and flames. Not exriders, I was not talking about exriders.[/b]
We weren't commenting on your post, we were commenting on z400rider's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not on anyone's side, in fact... I'm in-between. I own a Yamaha Blaster, but refuse to chill at BlueTraxx, I just don't like the people there, or the admin. I hang out on EXRiders, and I just signed up for Z400Central (first post). I think the people on EXRiders are very intelligent people, and for the most part provide great information. From what I've been seeing on Z400Central, I think I will like it here as well. Now, back on topic. I think you are doing a great job moderating this site so far, but sooner or later the kids, and immature folks will find the site and do their thing. As the site grows, the larger the task of up-keeping will become. Keep up the good work! -s0

1 - 20 of 44 Posts