Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still peeved' over the whole AC nerf bar BS I had to go through. Dont get me wrong, I love the nerfs. I got the Pro-peg version, but their engineering SUCKS and literally half of the hardware was not included. You have to drill your own holes in the darn things to get them assembled. I could see if I had to drill some holes on the quad but come on. But the straw that broke the camels back was when I was ready to put the nerf off and head out for a weekend of riding and they didnt send me enough nuts and bolts. That is BS. I had to postpone my trip. I think they owe me some free stuff.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to cancel because I put them on an hour before we were all to leave and they didnt have time to wait for me... No biggie, just p!ssed me off.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ffs i have had Graydons on order for a month, and i get the same bs every week, next week they will be shipped out. I was going to cancel and get ac's. Anyone else have any problems with ac?

·
Registered
660 Posts
if you guys can wait pro armor is coming out with nerfs for the z. for all the pro armor owners out there, you all know how well engineered and fitted pro armor products are. send then an e-mail or give em a call, the link is in my sig. bug them about it and let them know you want it, tell 'em tracy told you to.

·
Registered
147 Posts
What do you have to drill on them? I really don't like the idea of drilling brand new nerfs that are supposed to bolt right on my quad.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
thats why I got the White Bros :D love em :!:

·
Registered
715 Posts
GIBSON HAS PROPEG STYLE NERFS OUT W/ DOUBLE WIDE PEGS THAT HAVE REPLACEABLE INCERTS. THE FIT WITH THERE STUFF IS PRETTY GOOD
SEE EAST COAST ATV OR K & K.
AC STUFF DOSE NOT SEEM TO FIT WELL AT ALL

·
Registered
138 Posts
We got ac stuff for all 3 of are zs ( look in sig) and we didnt have any problem with the stuff. It fit on really good. The only holes we had to drill was in the pegs( I didnt get the propegs) and everything else bolted right up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
AC dont like them either

hello everyone im new to the boards and seen this ac post and was like omg!! someone else has been took by some of acracings good parts :evil:
when i got mine i had to send them back as they didnt weld the net tabs on that hold on the netting....I called ac and hey were nothing but rude to me and went on to tell me that my time ment nothing to them. Needless to say ACRACING wont be getting anymore of my money

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hooked on White Bros works for me!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah... Ac racing sucks!! I just got the pro pegs and the nuts and bolts that are included are all wrong.. These guys need to get there w00ter together. They say to drill a 3/8 hole in the nerf bar and steel peg but give you no hardware to screw them together with. Well i did get some hardware but i dont know what ATV it fits :(

I would not recommend these to anyone!!

--efreak

·
Registered
162 Posts
my friend got propegs for his z400 and he had no problems at all

another friend and I both have propegs on our 400exs and no problems either, big deal you drill two holes in each side for the heel guards, as for the bolt problems I ended up with plenty of extra bolts in the package I got, if you don't have enough bolts just stop at the hardware store and spend a couple of bucks

I will, and have, recommended AC nerfs to anyone I know, their product is strong and only minor difficulties mounting up

·
Registered
604 Posts
my friend got propegs for his z400 and he had no problems at all

another friend and I both have propegs on our 400exs and no problems either, big deal you drill two holes in each side for the heel guards,  as for the bolt problems I ended up with plenty of extra bolts in the package I got, if you don't have enough bolts just stop at the hardware store and spend a couple of bucks

I will, and have, recommended AC nerfs to anyone I know, their product is strong and only minor difficulties mounting up[/b]
I agree 100% . I ordered ac pro pegs for my Z yesterday, i cant wait to get them!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts