Suzuki Central Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw some AC Pro Peg Nerfs on a Z. The front is higher than the back. The look all backwards. Sure they are nice I guess...but they look 10 times better on a EX to me. The rear is higher than the front on the EX's. Just my observation....not a flame. :D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
maybe the ones you saw were just bent, I've seen them on a Z and they didn't seem to look crooked, they looked good...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No...do a side shot Billy....that angle don't show it...put up the straight side shot. The REAR IS LOWER THAN THE FRONT....all tilted backwards!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
the front does slant up just a little, but that would actually help keep your foot on better, if it was slanted down your foot would slip off easier

·
Registered
604 Posts
the front does slant up just a little, but that would actually help keep your foot on better, if it was slanted down your foot would slip off easier[/b]
exactly. JAMEY thinks he is all badass because he has a R..yay...his nerfs will look dif. I REALLY DONT CARE if his nerfs are dif. Everyone has their own opinions on how stuff looks. he keeps bringing up 400ex nerfs..jamey why dont you get your OWN nerfs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not competing...the ARE sloped the wrong way....put the pic up and prove me wrong...thats what I thought. Stop being so defensive and grow up. Too bad you act that way man....YOU need to do some growing up!

I don't down your stuff....I expect the same. One more flame from you...and your out. Sick of your childish games.

·
Registered
604 Posts
w00ter you..you are an idiot........i think you need to do the growing up.

YOu always start w00ter...im so sick of it......everytime i w00terin talk to you...YOU START w00ter......it varies from quad vs quad...to even your stupid por15 and how its sooo much better than powder coat..well w00ter u....i really dont care .

·
Registered
604 Posts
RiPPiNiTuP7: no offense, but hes a moron..O WOW IT SLANTS...even if it does wtf does it matter its so hard to tell its not even worth arguing over...i honestly dont see what hes talking about, i see a desperate attempt to upset you just because you made him made about his cheap por crap, he is the most immature adult i ever seen...to actually sit and argue with a teenager is so childish...jeez
RiPPiNiTuP7: I PISSED OFF A KID WOW IM COOL

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH BAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
: OMG LMFAO HAHAHA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.