Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed them today, and what a stinker they are...Took well over an hour. When we installed the second set on bowhunter's machine it took about 20 minutes, go figure. They look great and are rock solid on the machine.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i found a trick when mounting i slid the things that mount the frame into the nerfs first, then mounted the bars to engin mount, and then with a open wrench atached the peg part of the nerfs to the frame

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'll say they were a pain in the azz!! But a little tweaking here and there and they are on both machines..They look really awesome!! :D

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah...I once thought they looked all wierd and stuff...but that was just a bad pic...they ARE spuer sweet looking...I love em.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i like the pegs expecialy and they are strong

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I liked them to but I decided on the Suzuki Nerfs pretty easy to install except didnt get my holes exactly lined up perfectly before i drilled. But hey you cant tell.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
yeah guys i had a hard time too but so did my friend on his ex i think it is because they aare macien made butthey do look good i have not had a chance top ride them yet

·
Registered
200 Posts
ac pro pegs

I too had a problem with mine. Pain to install and nothing lined up. Called ac and complained, they gave me a RMA# ( they wanted me to go through the person I got them from. Told them either way, It would still have to come thru them at AC, so it came directly from AC ). After I shipped them the set I had, I had the new set from them in about a week and a half. The new set went on with no problem but the left heel kick. Couldn't use the spacer for the bolt that holds the heel kick to the nerfs. THANKS AC, this time that is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts