Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my valves done the guy that did them told me the accel pump needs to be replace im seeing if i could be sent a link on how to replace them but the proplem is in 4th and 5th gear into higher rpms it bogs out a litle bit would it need to be adjusted or replaced? its a 04 ltz with stage 2 hot cams weisco timing chain new valves just rejetted for my FMF powercore 4 and a modded air box

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
No need for 2 posts.. all you are doing is clogging up the forum. Can a moderator delete this thread?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i posted it in 2 differnt spots because i seen more ppl veiwing this cat. and im looking for a quick response no need to be a A** about it

·
::3 Pump Chump!::
3,047 Posts
He isn't being an ASS about it. Just lettin you know.
Haha.. Thank God Tucker and I did say anything. We can be a$$'s and so can alot of other people on here... Just please dont do stupid stuff like that on here Tyler we get a little bitey some times

·
Administrator
7,896 Posts
i posted it in 2 differnt spots because i seen more ppl veiwing this cat. and im looking for a quick response no need to be a A** about it

Posting multiples does not get you more exposure, it only wastes my, and the other moderator's time to delete them. Calling other members an ass for trying to guide you away from your newb like manuver is not a good plan either, so please stop that.

High rpm in 4th and 5th has nothing to do with the accelerator pump. Either way, we need a better description of the problem and the circumstances it takes to make it happen to give you any real advice.

·
Registered
202 Posts
^sssssssssss

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright sorry man im new to this forum ovbiously and im in a hurry to get my Z running at 100% i just got it off some guy in a trade and didnt realize the proplems it had i got 90% of them fixed and they guy that did the valves told me that it is the pump but as a explaination (real bad speller) when i get its goin into higher rpms its missfires and ive looked at post about that and didnt find the right answer the jetts were just done . when you get the bike into 4th -5th gear you doesnt seem like its getting the power it needs

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Haha.. Thank God Tucker and I did say anything. We can be a$$'s and so can alot of other people on here... Just please dont do stupid stuff like that on here Tyler we get a little bitey some times
I have no idea what you're talking about ;).

·
Administrator
7,896 Posts
What throttle position? Does it do it all the time? Is it worse, for example if you let off and stab it, or if you are at half throttle, or wide open throttle? We need a good explanation of what it is doing, and a list of mods and jetting would help also.

·
Premium Member
5,886 Posts
Is it even a FCR? What carb are you using... and like CFM said, what are your other mods?

·
3,047 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
all my mods are stage 2 hot cams, new valves ,weisco timing chain ,modded air box (just holes drilled in the lid) and slip on fmf powercore 4 ,just with the trotlle wide open it bogs and doesnt get the power

·
3,047 Posts
all my mods are stage 2 hot cams, new valves ,weisco timing chain ,modded air box (just holes drilled in the lid) and slip on fmf powercore 4 ,just with the trotlle wide open it bogs and doesnt get the power
Did you jet your quad? after drilling holes in the lid

·
Administrator
7,896 Posts
You dont have an accelerator pump if you are using the stock carb. I second the question about the air box lid and jetting. Any air box mods require jetting.

·
3,047 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry bout the reply i just had i didnt think the frist one sent but alright ill see what i could do

1 - 20 of 33 Posts