Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are some good places for aftermarket parts. I am looking for shock covers, nerfs, and skid plates. Thanks for any leads.

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
I think u can use 400ex shock covers cuz the shocks r the same. Pro-tec also has skid plates includng a steel swingarm skid. Gtthunder will have a pipe out soon and he has some adjustable cams too.

Later

·
Registered
773 Posts
it is going to take a while for suzuki to get those parts in stock though. im not that patient.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ya, 400ex shock covers will fit perfect. I have also read that the ex's front bumper will bolt right up. But don't hold me to that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I stopped at my dealer today to get a oil filter and they had everything from the Z400 accessorie catalog in stock, I picked up the belly skid for $89 and really like the fit and finish:) Ill probably get the 6 pack rack next week for those long rides also;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow, I thought that the accessories from Zuki would be more expensive.

How are the skid plates compared to Pro Armor or PRM???
Anybody???

Thanx,
LOBE
~~~~~

·
Registered
2 Posts
Front Bumper

Hey i have a Ac front bumper and it fits perfect and looks really good if i knew the shoock covers fit i would of gotten those also.
cya
Happy trails

Z400

·
Registered
794 Posts
Is ur AC bumper for a 400ex? The Suzuki parts are expensive! http://suzukicycles.com/sr_03/atv/fs_ltz400.htmThats a link to their parts, I still want to know what other machines axle will go on the Z? I think a lt500 or lt250r might go on but i'm not sure...

Later

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ac racing is now selling bumpers, nerfs, and 6 pack racks for the Z's right now, Check out there website for a pic of the z with there bumper, It is pretty sweet!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the Zuki belly skid plate and it seems pretty strong the price was 98 bucks. My boss bought me a Pro Tect swingarm skid and it comes with the shock linkage as well ($175). I can't compare them to the RPM or Pro Amor skids cause i've never had either.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I did quite a bit of research before deciding on the Pro Armor Skid plates, they are awesome. The quality is outstanding, and they look awesome too :)

I liked them so much I became a dealer for Pro Armor, so if anyone is interested email me at [email protected] for good pricing and info.

Thanx,
LOBE
~~~~

·
Registered
890 Posts
z-400 bumper

I installed a D&G alloy front bumper for a 400 ex and it fits perfect .... I took some mesurments from a 400 ex and a 400-z ... looks like a lot of parts are interchangable (Frame mount). Also some time this month Kawasaki is releasing a new 4 weeler ... a z-400 in green !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts