Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
i want to replace the plastic one...but i want one that bends up in the back(behind the sprocket) does anyone make one like this? the reason i want one like that is last weekend we went climbing some huge hills, and i got stuck half way up on a few hills and bottomed out on the swingarm and when you back up off the hills the sprocket gets sand shoved into it pretty bady, i even scraped up my chain pretty good...
does any company make one like this?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I dont think so...(i guess if you got steel plates you could weld an extensions to the end of the plate...)...sand will get in there anyway... if you want to get aftermarket skids, find a company that has them...then see how much you want to spend...for $330 I got PRM swing arm skid, full chassis skid, and a arm guards, and a baja bumper...for $330 from pro armor you can get the swing arm guard with shock linkage plate, full chassis skid, and arm guard...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
sounds good z400

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey 350master...did you just post to bring up your post count to try to beat my 365??? i think you are...lol...but ya...i believe my advice is good advice...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
sounds good z400

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Exactly...sorry 03Z but we are just goofing around...but all you need to read is my first reply to your question...

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
sounds good z400

1 - 8 of 8 Posts